• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Danga's Satin CTR "Bullet"

Well I don't know how :lol: and my mates work on Fords all the time. Is it the same concept?

One of them said "Yeah it's easy, start off by just jacking the engine up......"

Tis very smart mate, I saw that crz up there when my dad had his accord serviced, his white one was outside and was a real nice sight!

Tis very smart mate, I saw that crz up there when my dad had his accord serviced, his white one was outside and was a real nice sight!

Yeah he pointed it out to me but all I saw was the aerial :lol: I kept peeking at the RX8 next door though, was soooo nice.

O HAI!

5531410165_217fa7f0a0.jpg

5531409285_d7bd83162a_z.jpg

Neuspeed short shifter, J's dash mat and new tyres? Nice purchase :) All I can say is at least the Neuspeed will be a damn sight easier to fit that the BuddyClub one! :lol:

Erm....it's a Tegiwa racing shifter
haters_gonna_hate_pink_suit.jpg

I fitted it within 25 minutes though and it feels great cheers. That metal clip on the white thing is a right bugger to get back on though lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had some bad luck mate but all coming along in the end, keep it up!
by the way, where did you get your type r battery tie bar from?

You fitted your own short shifter? You can do mine too mate :smt023 :D

Yeah man, will have to wait for my hand to get better though lol. Looks like a cats had a go at it after fitting that shifter lol.

Had some bad luck mate but all coming along in the end, keep it up!
by the way, where did you get your type r battery tie bar from?

Cheers dude. I got that tie from a group buy on here. I would try and find the link but I'm on my phone, but it was made by a forum member called JMR. And its top notch.

I hate buying tyres.

Why?

haha hatton you crazy maan.

Nice purchase Dingo. Not sure on the J's mat though lol.

Lol, I think its pretty cool. And it does a quality job, nothing budges.

I fitted it within 25 minutes though and it feels great cheers. That metal clip on the white thing is a right bugger to get back on though lol.

Did you put the metal clip on the plastic before clipping it back on the the ball? Makes it loads easier if you did.

Back