• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

KNEW you could not resist modding it.
Well done on your DC5 purchase mate and see ya at Japfest 2 @ Rocky in a few weeks.

Loving this car, doesn't feel quick if i'm honest (probably because there isn't 400 torques to pull you along) but you go quick enough and it really does handle great. :p

Yeah, got good money for them tbh.

decided im not going to mod this at all tbh, few bits here and there but i'm not even going to bother with an air filter. Just going to get it in really good nick. I'm going to get another evo next year so no point modding lol

Yeah, got good money for them tbh.

decided im not going to mod this at all tbh, few bits here and there but i'm not even going to bother with an air filter. Just going to get it in really good nick. I'm going to get another evo next year so no point modding lol

I hear that man.

Evo X?

It's a shame, I still think the 30's will have looked awesome on the Teg - bronze Volks always do, and that.

Good money. FTW.

dunno, just an evo of some sort. vtec is great, boost is better :lol:

don't get me wrong I am loving this car and will enjoy every moment of ownership :)

just seen a ray winstone banner ad from bet365.com for some "bet in play" odds on harv's DC5 ownership.

harv to buy aftermarket wheels 3/2.

harv to get clutch fixed 7/1.

harv to sell by the end of the year 2/1.

neil h to like this 100/1.

just seen a ray winstone banner ad from bet365.com for some "bet in play" odds on harv's DC5 ownership.

harv to buy aftermarket wheels 3/2.

harv to get clutch fixed 7/1.

harv to sell by the end of the year 2/1.

neil h to like this 100/1.

if I stack it in a tree due to smell arising from my crotch then you all get your money back 8)

Back