• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Seeing as there's a standard civic on the back it's a good chance then that these are heading for dealers, (demos/customers) if so pending on PDI Wednesday collection or possibly Tuesday for me as I'm the only 1 around my way :D

These FK estate models (if that's what they're called) are bloody lovely. I only really like a few estate cars but these Civics are something else.

These FK estate models (if that's what they're called) are bloody lovely. I only really like a few estate cars but these Civics are something else.

+1

It's just a shame they don't offer slightly more powerful engines to go with them. I'd never say a Type R estate on here though....

Completely agree.

I've been driving the wife's 1.8 FK2 9G a fair bit recently. Engine wise, it's OK but the range could do with something with a bit more grunt. Maybe 180-200 bhp would be a good place to sit between the Type R and the rest of the range.

Completely agree.

I've been driving the wife's 1.8 FK2 9G a fair bit recently. Engine wise, it's OK but the range could do with something with a bit more grunt. Maybe 180-200 bhp would be a good place to sit between the Type R and the rest of the range.

Is the new Sport a 1.8? I saw that they had done a Sports model.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Tegiwa Imports
Ours is perfect for daily driving and doesn't drown at any speed.

Sorry for for the random but I was looking through old exhaust posts and Jim's reply to Tegiwa trader's typo has put me into fits of laughter at work..... Lol my ribs are hurting from laughing so hard rofl.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Tegiwa Imports
Ours is perfect for daily driving and doesn't drown at any speed.

[pic removed from quote]

Sorry for for the random but I was looking through old exhaust posts and Jim's reply to Tegiwa trader's typo has put me into fits of laughter at work..... Lol my ribs are hurting from laughing so hard rofl.
Hate to be anal, but there's a drain hole at the bottom of the Gruppe M and Tegiwa intakes so damage to the electrics aside, the intake would still be under water. :lol:

Lol it was the fact it doesn't drown at any speed lol

And took your advice on board regarding custom exhaust. Going for the Mugen twinloop system :D Like how quiet it is till you hit vtec. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't help but feel the videos on YouTube are a bit unsatisfactory and do not really 'sell' the car well. Evo need to do a really good video that that top gear is no more and we're not likely to get one of their nice creative videos.

Actually speaking of Evo, my brother has the latest copy and I read the article on the type r. It's actually a better way to judge their thoughts rather than just taking the results at face value. It does get quite a good write up to be fair. Said it was the most fun on the track too which is what it's marketed for. It feels the most like a race car apparently. They did say the seat was faster around it though, or .00001 of a second shy around the track. Something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dealer has just received his blue demonstrator. I have two dates either 1pm this Thursday or 11am on Friday depending on what time it gets delivered tomorrow as I'm having the paintwork protected. Can't wait...

Back