• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Not heard anything from my dealer at all.
In fact I received a courtesy call today asking me how the car is going.
I for one can confirm once you get the car, you will forget about all what's gone on. I know I have.
PS It's worth the wait :lol:. Grind it out. Had mine detailed last week and it looked beautiful!

eklqSy3.jpg

eU6vQSQ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is, my cars too wide to fit in so I'm having to put a driveway in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a bummer, I've lined mine up & I'm sure it would just go but wouldn't leave me anything to get out, I'm looking at putting mine away till spring so I might have to risk it

I for one can confirm once you get the car, you will forget about all what's gone on. I know I have.
PS It's worth the wait . Grind it out. Had mine detailed last week and it looked beautiful!

eklqSy3.jpg

eU6vQSQ.jpg
Cars looks brilliant mate. Lovely detail on that

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Metallic grey or whatever it is. More pics please.

Tempted to go to/bell my dealer and ask what's going on if I ordered now. See what info I can get.

Was well confused looking at new posts right now, thought I'd missed some mega thread between lunch and now haha

PS It's worth the wait :lol:. Grind it out. Had mine detailed last week and it looked beautiful!

A
eU6vQSQ.jpg

Very nice! Which products did you use to make it shine?

Very nice! Which products did you use to make it shine?

It was done by a local detailer, although its mainly down to a snow foam, good clean with GTechniq C2 Sealant with wax on top. I would recommend Collinite #845 for the wax. Wheels were cleaned with Ionx solution then protected and shined with GTechniq T1.

Looks so much better than a bmw sorry lox!

Maybe looks wise, but when a car becomes a hassle before you've even taken delivery, it's just not worth it.

Put it this way, I'm looking forward to getting the BMW. I wasn't looking forward to getting the Civic any more. Easy choice.

New Civic Type R

I hear you man. And I hope the bm is what you want when it arrives and that you enjoy it. That's the main thing!

Ps. Sorry I didn't mean that in an assholey way either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ps. Sorry I didn't mean that in an assholey way either.

Don't worry about it, no offence taken! :lol:

It is a Type R forum after all, and I've just cancelled my order, I'm bound to get some flak!

Back