• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

The pessimist in me, tells me the VTEC will be for economy and not for performance.

Looks very promising.
I quite like the look of the new Civic. Saying that. I liked the look of the FN2 as well :)

Ive just fallen in love.............. This car looks fantastic. It reminds me of the EP3 from the side!

Allegedly the exhaust is really boomy at around 4k on overrun, so I read on one of the drive reviews.

It's still well over 12 months from release, so I expect the exhaust could change in this time. Even so it'll only be fine tuning and refinement.

I suppose the big question will be "How strong is the lump"? :lol:

The Mod Squad will have a field day with a strong Honda unit built for boost!!

I was thinking that Carl, if the lump is built well and proves to be as strong as the N/A lumps like the B and K series ones have been, then there may be some serious builds to come out there.

Looks nice, not sure about the rear torsion beam suspension, and guessing its going to be well out of my affordability.

Think the matt black looks good too.

Looks nice, not sure about the rear torsion beam suspension, and guessing its going to be well out of my affordability.

Think the matt black looks good too.

Looks awful IMO but the engine spec sounds nice! Doesn't the FN2 have torsion beam?

Got to be honest, from some angles this is looking beyond sick. On the appearance there are a few small things, like I'm still torn over whether the wheels fit those elaborate front wings (fenders) nicely - they look a bit narrow/small/disproportionate etc. and the back still divides opinion, but the car does look sick and the performance figures being mooted too sound great. I'm getting convinced. Now that the house purchase is complete, I have some time to rebuild the funds and maybe get a clean low miles one bought up. More news FTW. P.s It's got to have Red-H's... It just has to! Perhaps I'm getting old, but them VTEC Turbo stickers are naff as fck - clean Red H's would do me nicely.

Back