• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Found myself at the dealers this morning to get a new battery for the FD2.

They had been invited to a seminar by HUK last week on the new Type R, mainly because of the publicity campaign and so the dealers have some background to chat to potential customers about.

They were told £26-27k at this event.

I was in my local dealership yesterday and they gave me a new Type R flyer brochure :)

…and a "my other car is a Type R" sticker :rolleyes:

Is it the one with a few car magazine quotes and concept photos JMR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah thats the one
Just a card back and front, which opens up and theres some quotes and a few detail shots of exhaust/diffuser wheels etc.

Pic on the back looks awesome.
Indicators rising vertically look like devils horns :twisted:

[video=youtube;i2KNFWW-PV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2KNFWW-PV4[/video]

I've never known any company hyping a car so much, when it's this far off into the future. It has the feeling of a summer movie blockbuster doesn't it.

I've convinced myself the final car is going to be identical to the concept - and serious saving has begun. They can't plow all this marketing money into this campaign and then deliver the mule that's been going around the 'ring! :confused:

Sat here on my Laptop working out how I can afford one,depressing when I'm £3000.00 away form £26,000 including a loan!

Hmm, Praying its 26-27 and not 30k :(

Sat here on my Laptop working out how I can afford one,depressing when I'm £3000.00 away form £26,000 including a loan!

Hmm, Praying its 26-27 and not 30k :(

I feel your pain! Have been weighing up whether to sell the EP3 now, whilst there is a market for the Premier Edition and my mileage is still about average for year. Drive a banger for a year and then get this. But...if it doesn't look like we want it too, I'd regret it massively.

Back