• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

£34k is the base price for brand new, but I still don't think you'll get one for a few grand more than a GT86.

Cheapest second hand M135i I've seen was like £22.5-23k, but then if you're going second hand you can get GT86s for like £16,500.

£25k is GTR territory now, isn't it?

Edit: let's have a look...

Edited: Seems not, still £30k+

Last edited by a moderator:
Was stuck behind the new shape Civic in traffic earlier. Caught myself making the devil horns with my hands and seeing how they'd fit over the current lights. I think the news they won't be included has hit me harder than I realised ;)

GTR running costs are horrific though. The Civic will be cheap and at new will have 3 years warranty. Warranty on a GTR is £1500 per year depending on the age/mileage, and even then Lichfield will only cover it if they know the car. Unsure about dealer warranties though.

£34k is the base price for brand new, but I still don't think you'll get one for a few grand more than a GT86.

Cheapest second hand M135i I've seen was like £22.5-23k, but then if you're going second hand you can get GT86s for like £16,500.

Like for like ?

Looking at the FL spy shots I cannot resist to think that devil's horns will be put into production in this form:

WNWHaBH.png

What do you think? The way the taillights are altered may suggest such solution.

This is the facelift model with some added 'Sport' trim, which i was told looks pretty bad, and by the looks of it here, it is !

It will be FK* where * is a number. The number denotes the engine type fitted.

All current 9th gens are FK* recycled from the 8th gen 5 door chassis code because technically it is just a revision on the previous chassis.

FK2 is already taken by the 1.8, so it won't be that. FK1 is the 1.4 petrol, FK3 is the 2.2 diesel and I'm assuming FK4 is the 1.6 diesel but I'm not sure about that last one.

There is no FK4 chassis at the moment.

I did however, ask one of our new model associates if they knew what the new code will be. They are still unsure themselves, but did say that they would find out for me.

Update you all if i find out.

Looking at the FL spy shots I cannot resist to think that devil's horns will be put into production in this form:

WNWHaBH.png

What do you think? The way the taillights are altered may suggest such solution.

It does have a spoiler though, just not the one they've been illustrating :mad:

2013-honda-civic-type-r-4_600x0w.jpg

photo-espion-honda-civic-sport.jpg

I actually really like this shape Civic front on but the back looks to high up (the FN2 had a fat looking rear end but a nice front end also).

That spoiler is exactly that. A spoiler. It looks out of place and stuck on. The devils horn one integrates nicely and really fits the shape. I really honda Honda are pulling our chain and it is actually going to be fitted. I simply cannot understand why they'd launch a complete marketing campaign using it as a pinnacle aspect of the advert. Madness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honda sent me this today, apologies if it's a repost.

[video=youtube;i2KNFWW-PV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2KNFWW-PV4[/video]

Back