• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Little bit of info about the advert above
http://www.rushes.co.uk/work?item=honda-civic-typr-r-disruption

Norro, I know you mentioned cw possibly being exported to the Japanese market 1st, is this still the case since your last update regarding colours

Hello mate, the thing with CW is that its the normal Jap spec and will be exported. The extra time and effort spent on this colour alone is all because of the Japanese high[er] standards of quality and it needs to be 200% right for when they receive it !!!

I cant say for certain if it will initially be for the JDM, or for the rest of the world, but in the past CW usually goes to the Japanese first.

Hello mate, the thing with CW is that its the normal Jap spec and will be exported. The extra time and effort spent on this colour alone is all because of the Japanese high[er] standards of quality and it needs to be 200% right for when they receive it !!!

I cant say for certain if it will initially be for the JDM, or for the rest of the world, but in the past CW usually goes to the Japanese first.

I hope it's released as an option from the start & not being left out for a limited edition in 2yrs time, if it's pushing 30k now then I can't see a limited version being released (unless mugen have something planned :) )

Just a thought....

Maybe the devil horn spoiler will be an optional extra. I mean looking at the concept picture, it looks as if the the spoiler is in two pieces. Look closely you will see what I'm on about.

The concept looks amazing, the real life car however... quite horrendous. It looks nothing like that picture for example.

As said previously, the real car is the concept apart from the spoiler.

Obviously things can change but the car you're on about is the Eco model with the type r engine.

Can I just add my 2 pence. If it doesn't come with the spoiler then I will not by one in a year or 10 years. The defining part of this car is exactly that.
If it comes without it then in my eyes it is not the look I expected it to be. They could really break the mould with this thing but if they insist on toning it down then I'm out

I agree to a point.

They've marketed the rear spoiler to death, if it's took away and replaced with one similar then it's a waste of advertisement.
Unless it's an added pack, then it's just a con.

We are on our 2 week summer shutdown at the moment.

Will be due a factory meeting soon, so will update as and when :smt023

I know the price has been mentioned hundreds of times,but does anybody have an idea when the prices will be realeased?Working towards buying one is dificult without knowing a price? Im guessing when the car is available for Pre-order the price will be advertised but I see some people have already put deposits down??

I know the price has been mentioned hundreds of times,but does anybody have an idea when the prices will be realeased?Working towards buying one is dificult without knowing a price? Im guessing when the car is available for Pre-order the price will be advertised but I see some people have already put deposits down??

I phoned my local dealer and they had no idea on costs or deposits whatsoever

How is it hard? :lol: Aim for £30k as that's the going rate for hot hatches with some options nowadays, if you have that by next year ready for release then bonus. If not, most dealers will be happy with £5k and the rest on to finance.

I'm glad I've got a paid off car to chuck down as deposit. Then it's just a monthly cost, which doesn't bother me. Roll on 2015!

Back