• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

The colour reminds me of my old Evo IX.

Qoxihs4.jpg

I am also a happy chappy today as it looks like Mugen Euro still do the twin loop exhaust for the EP3 It is on 2015 parts price list. :D I took the part number and did a search yep still doing it wooooohooooooooo.

Going to order one for my birthday next month :D

Wow the blue does look cracking in those photos! Awesome!! Still love that white one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Local dealer isn't getting theirs until the end of next week. Test drive booked for a week on Sunday.

Pics well erm after the cover was pulled off I made an odd noise (one of those noises that you make & instantly know you sounded a right prat) & the rest was a blur, my 7yr old nephew took charge with my phone & snapped away :lol:

Its a stunning car it honestly blew me away, sticks like **** on a stick, the pull is brilliant (not passed 3k on the revs yet till I get some miles in her) but it still pulls well, you get a nice noise on lift off, the gearbox is snappy & feels brilliant.

My niggles, I'm 6ft3 & wide, not a good combo for this car, my seat is back & lowered yet the wheel still rubs my legs, because my seat is back the pedals feel a tad too far away to feel properly relaxed, headroom isn't much, the seats are racing tight so unless skinny you'll either be really snug or sitting on the bolsters (which is uncomfortable) as they're low & the doors don't open far you find you have too slide & drop to get in, pedals are close which could be a pain with man feet, sun visor needed it earlier but when down you can't see the rd.
These niggles are annoying but that's my fault for being big but the car makes up for it, hats off too Honda I say it really is a cracking car, the haters who prefer the concept & refuse to buy this need to drive it & see it in the flesh it's a belter :smt023

Honda are offering 5yr service deals on these now for £550

The few Pics I got, not brilliant I know,

A few my sister took

Note the snugness if you're a big boy like myself

My nephews attempts which oddly turned out better than my sisters attempt :lol:

Still yet to grow on me.

Need to see one in the metal and pretend I want to buy one and go for a test drive.

I was disappointed when it first appeared but it's slowly growing on me, especially the blue one.

If I am honest I really like the new type R look. It is different.

The concept look was better in some respects but I would still get the new R if I had the funds.

Enjoy the the car and welcome to the Type-R world. Looking forward to the Mugen version. You know it's coming

Ps Dweezle I suspect it was the white Jazz you were buying next to the Type-R :D Just kidding. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw a pic of the first rekt on Tegiwas Facebook page. Looks like a track day.

I almost, almost said on Monday that my money on the first one being written off would be on Friday.

FB_IMG_1438346622356.jpg

Back