• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

:cool:Good to know, You are not getting gouged! as that pcp offer was dire...Have you calculated the sleeps till pickup....: - ) LOL I did.....then again I never grew up!

Ive done 300 miles in mine now and I have not been anywhere...that is to say I have not gone to a specific location and got out....just been for joy rides...getting used to the car, its very capable and unlike any other civic I have driven. Its more akin to an Ariel Atom for poor weather....:eek:

So we can safely say you are happy with it then?

The black one is just the new batmobile for sure haha, looks awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have mine in 2 months.

Do the GT's come with the ambient lighting in the footwell?
Also, to those who have the car already, what app (if any) are available on the ICE?
Personally I'd really like Spotify on it as I'm a paying customer.

As far as i know they only come with the aha-app, don't know if spotify works with aha. Twitter and Facebook works with it as far as i know, so Spotify maybe too.
Unless they added new stuff in the Honda app Center thats the only app.

Ok so I was filling up with VPower nitro + and the new Type-R in brilliant Sporty Blue drives by. Wow finally seen my first new type-R in flesh

Much much better in the flesh and if I had the funds I would go out and get one. It sounded awesome too.

But for now will have to stick with the best looking non Turbo Civic Type-R the EP3 ;) Banter time Loxy............:p

Ok so I was filling up with VPower nitro + and the new Type-R in brilliant Sporty Blue drives by. Wow finally seen my first new type-R in flesh

Much much better in the flesh and if I had the funds I would go out and get one. It sounded awesome too.

But for now will have to stick with the best looking non Turbo Civic Type-R the EP3 ;) Banter time Loxy............:p

That's the colour I've ordered.

As for banter, what's that in your profile pic? ;)

That's the colour I've ordered.

As for banter, what's that in your profile pic? ;)
lol A turboed Civic Type-R :D It is in a new chapter of it's own. I meant the old school NA Civic Type - Rs :D

I heard Honda had programmed in to the ECU to do the popping/back fire sound on the new type-R DO you remember on the concept Car in the two sides trailer?

The Blue and Black FK2s are the ones I would look at. Though CW is still in with a shout lol.

A Mugen Quad loop exhaust for the FK2? :D

Mugen wont have anything yet.. But Mugen Euro if you do see this post....... I came up with the quad loop. Surely worth a free Petrol cap cover for the EP3 ..... Which you discontinued... :( A Twinloop for the EP3 and the drop in filter you again discontinued...:( lol

What mod did you get?

I popped down to Honda yesterday to have a look.

Some car, indeed.

Looking at it objectively, it needs to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated but I'm still not convinced on the back end.

I managed to see all but the Metallic Silver/Grey - Blue looks the best IMO (but I have a feeling Metallic may trump it). Black and Red are pretty evil looking too, especially the black which, IMO, masks aspects of the styling that I don't quite like.

Didn't have time for a test drive (work lunch)... but I intend to soon. As I'm 99% not buying, I will have a butchers when hype dies down.

I've found a personal loan for the additional funds at 3.7%.

It's a better rate but if anyone is buying one with a smallish deposit, which £10k from £33k is, then you are going to end up with a lot of interest whatever way you look at it.

I won't go for a bad deal, but monthly payments were the biggest consideration for me.

It might be too late now Loxy but i did see nationwide doing small loans up to 25k which was 2.something. It had my monthly payment at under 500 for 5 years with a total back of 27.5k (based on either 24 or 25k as i can't remember which).

I saw a black one a couple of days ago. Very nice car. I can see why people think they look like a Batmobile!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cupra, I've deleted your post as that link was messing up the forum a bit! Try and put in the correct one please to share the video.

Love my new Type R, still taking a lot of getting used to but it is better than i imagined.cant wait to give it a good run in a few weeks. Im in Love and is so worth the 11 month wait :lol:

I am awaiting my callback on the testdrive, sat in it and started it up... OMG it is freaking awesome, the sound, that rumble, the dash, those exhausts.... love it.... wish they stuck with the concept lights though as they were so cool

I am so jealous of the guys who have or are awaiting delivery of the new Type R.

Anyone needing a kidney and half a liver?

Back