• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 FK8 exhausts

Don’t forget import duty and VAT unless they write down value loads you will be stung with a huge bill on top potentially.

So 2178 per piece shipped with 3 in? As above though Vat and duty is likely to be a factor too which could push that even further, when you compare to buying local options is it worth the premium

So 2178 per piece shipped with 3 in? As above though Vat and duty is likely to be a factor too which could push that even further, when you compare to buying local options is it worth the premium

£2888 with shipping - though tbc as it was a while ago I got that qoute. For me it’s the worth the premium. Tax is a fair point to factor in

Mike

VAT is charged on shipping too, which is awfully nice of them :/ So all-up it'd be £3466 plus installation... >10% of the new vehicle price, not worth it imho.

Yep can't justify the price on the GR exhaust given what it could come in at, martellius pricing due this week which will probably be sub 1k, just want to hear some good clips of it, if it sounds too much like a diesel then I think it's the remus for me

I have been hanging Fire but preferred Remus the whole time but now waiting for TDI North packages, but thinking of booking in for braided hoses, better pads, Remus and K Tuner. Would like oil cooler, better rad and intercooler. Then I'm done!

Wonder is the clip of a decatted car as it seems loud, question now is if the remus is worth the 500odd extra for the use of the sound controller.

Incedently can you control the remus valve any other way or do you have to buy the electrical setup that they offer

Took a leap and ordered the cat back Marty earlier as works out about £1.1k delivered and I know all tuners are having an issue getting a good sound out of these even with quite a bit of development.

Should arrive mid June will post some real world pics and vids so hard to judge sounds on speakers.
A few people thought my old porka sounded chavvy in Vids but sounded far from it in flesh.

Hope it sounds ok if not will sell on. Will report back

Indeed it’s hard to get the sound of the car via a video. The hks sounds really good in the flesh which doesn’t come across as well in the official video.

Took a leap and ordered the cat back Marty earlier as works out about £1.1k delivered and I know all tuners are having an issue getting a good sound out of these even with quite a bit of development.

Should arrive mid June will post some real world pics and vids so hard to judge sounds on speakers.
A few people thought my old porka sounded chavvy in Vids but sounded far from it in flesh.

Hope it sounds ok if not will sell on. Will report back

The pre order price shocked me a bit,
You won't be disappointed, had the Marty on my fn2 & now on my fk2, you get some nice burbles from the get go, a few pops and bangs, definitely a few head turns.

My only concern is their reported decibel level, I will probably find out this coming MOT :lol:

Indeed it’s hard to get the sound of the car via a video. The hks sounds really good in the flesh which doesn’t come across as well in the official video.

Yeah I wound imagine most do in the flesh tbh. Never going to sound like a screaming v10 or a flat 6.

The pre order price shocked me a bit,
You won't be disappointed, had the Marty on my fn2 & now on my fk2, you get some nice burbles from the get go, a few pops and bangs, definitely a few head turns.

My only concern is their reported decibel level, I will probably find out this coming MOT :lol:

Yeah I was expecting £900 ish I would imagine the slightly higher new price than the FK2 and a bit more development needed along with the prices of some others played a part.

Ref noise if it’s an issue will swap exhausts (but MoT years off and will be long gone by then I suspect) but can’t imagine it’s much louder (can’t be) than my last modified Evora or GT4 both had issues on track but not for regs.

Wonder is the clip of a decatted car as it seems loud, question now is if the remus is worth the 500odd extra for the use of the sound controller.

Incedently can you control the remus valve any other way or do you have to buy the electrical setup that they offer

You can buy valve kits if you have a bit of aptitude but not with hassle if you want that buy the Remus kit. Been in direct comms and was told it’s stupid loud with a decat and that clip is without.

I have a sports cat lined up but will see how it sounds without first as the wife will use car from time to time don’t want it silly loud.

You can buy valve kits if you have a bit of aptitude but not with hassle if you want that buy the Remus kit. Been in direct comms and was told it’s stupid loud with a decat and that clip is without.

I have a sports cat lined up but will see how it sounds without first as the wife will use car from time to time don’t want it silly loud.

Really interested to see what you think! I still can't make my mind up

Valved sports exhausts are a no brainer if you want a loud car but also want something you can turn down so you don't **** off neighbours or look like a **** in the supermarket car park.

Back