• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fools Daily: Mk2 1.8 MX-5

You can do the same with a baseball bat between the tyr and arch lol...

I had archenemy do the arches on my 3.5 gof cab and they did a tidy job to be fair.

Mark, to answer your question from the other day ( for some reason I can't quote while I'm on at work) these are concave not dished wheels

Dude from Banded Steels arrived this morning;

7be2058d.jpg

a9f493e0.jpg

22a689f8.jpg

fe6d4363.jpg

No more rubbing and I can drop it a tad lower all round.

FTW.

Excellent news. Are you still opting for those riveted arch extensions on top of the roll and pull? Or leaving as is?

Stretch the tyres, get it lower and more tucked, camber the wheels,get even lower and even more tucked. Stop being a girl, and SLAM IT TO THE FLOOR GODDAMIT!!!

Stretch the tyres, get it lower and more tucked, camber the wheels,get even lower and even more tucked. Stop being a girl, and SLAM IT TO THE FLOOR GODDAMIT!!!

As good as it would look, to get to my house I have to pass over at least two sets of these faggots;

39497dbf.jpg

Till the coilovers settle and I've worked out the optimum angle of attack to avoid beaching the car, I'm not slamming it.

:lol:

Optimum angle for those ****s, is drive in the middle of the road, giving way to oncoming traffic if need be, I have no other option in mine...

Starting to come together nicely now, getting a minor chubby on for another one of these at some point.

Might have one as a daily when I retire the Teg to the garage. Top down, crisp winter drives ftmfw.

It's getting there, taking a while though.

First use of zip ties today.

Pulled off the drive while turning, heard a god awful scrap. Turns out the bracket holding front left bumper corner is loose. So, jacked it up, fed a zip toe around the brackets.

Bodged.

Sorted, for now. Need to get booked in for geo ASAP.

Also not able to get the ride height sorted, so will also pay someone to fiddle.

Off to collect/fit rollbar and harness bar next Monday.

So I got around to fitting the AEM today.

306916_10150914645672968_1204919289_n.jpg

303630_10150914645667968_851645977_n.jpg

Once it is encoded, just a blip of the throttle, generic AEM awesomeness.

[video=vimeo;44475584]https://vimeo.com/44475584[/video]

Back