• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Thanks guys, it's always good to have your hard work appreciated!

Try a scrappy for an O2 sensor. I got one from them after my original one was destroyed by a badger, cost chuff all and lasted until my car died.

I hit a badger once in my dad's saab at ...*ahem*... highway speeds, it did a surprising amount of damage. The scrappy is a good idea, I'm sure this one won't last long.

Top stuff. Here's me thinking I'm cool as fcuk but having some wheels fitted. :lol:

So, now that the car is back together, what to do next? I know! Take it apart again! Yey!

Just some Jae prep, nothing serious! Repairing the chips on the wheels and giving them a blow over to make them sooper shiny, and painting the sills/doorjambs because they were looking kinda ratty. The doorjambs look a bit rubbish right now, I know, but in a few days I'll polish them up and they'll be all shiny and the envy of all my friends. Jeez, quit nitpicking, have a little faith in me....

Before

Sanded

Painted

What a colour. I just love it.

Nope, not unless I have the luxury of time to let it cure. The wheels will just get sealed, the sills I won't bother with lacquer so I can polish them in a couple days. The consoles and stuff that I paint get left for at least a week, then given a light sand and a wee touch of polish, just to make them look extra glorious when I send them out.

Back