• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

I'm just hoping that these last few bits slot into place and in one round trip i'll be able to get most of it sorted and save myself some money which would be nice :)

@Danga, yeh you can have a joint card, if you agree to pay 60% of the balance ;) mwahahahaha!!! :D
and yeh that too is my only gripe having the "R" not being as visible, but don't think I can scratch it away in the recess without damaging surrounding paint :( But am thinking that I can just paint the recess with a small paint brush in white or anthracite instead to make it visible.. That's the plan anyway..

Tbh mate I think that would be a good deal because I'm sure I could get within £5 of the max in an hour. So you paying 40% of my bill would be good lol.
I would say painting is the best option, if you go anthracite that would look wicked.

Good good, will await the pictures mate :D I too am in the same boat, waiting for packages to arrive so I can fit everything and then go on a picture taking frenzy! haha..

Did someone say Sumo Power :rolleyes:

@Recoy, yup, saving money is always a good plan :) hope it pans out for you and everything arrives soon..

@Danga, yes me paying 40% of your bill may sound like a good idea, but don't forget that with that deal you would have to pay 60% of my current balance ;) haha
And yup, was thinking anthracite, just need to get ahold of a very very small amount from somewhere :? lol
And yes!! Someone did say SumoPower! :mad: but I am also waiting for something from Speedstar on here which is also proving to be a massive headache! :( and not to mention my new purchase from James@Touge that is also being put together (re: my facebook comment to you) hehe :D

Just fb'd you back and my god that is epic lol, did you ring them to increase your balance? :lol: and after what you told me you are getting I don't think I can afford to pay even 20% of it lol.

Even I can't wait for them to arrive. You could buy a silver felt-tip pen? That may work :lol:
Speedstar, never seen them before. Are they a trader?

The Speedstar thing is starting to worry me a little bit!:(

I've not heard anything for ages after he told me 2 weeks 1 month ago!:eek::confused:

The Speedstar thing is starting to worry me a little bit!:(

I've not heard anything for ages after he told me 2 weeks 1 month ago!:eek::confused:

Yeh, it's starting to worry me ALOT! I contacted him the other day, making him aware that his "2weeks" has turned into yet another month, and that it has been 2months now and still nothing.. Apparently he's still waiting for a shipment of them and will give me "free stuff" to compensate :? I don't want free stuff, I want what I f**king paid for! (But free stuff is always welcomed in reality)... Who would I contact on the forum to report him as a kick up the backside?

Just fb'd you back and my god that is epic lol, did you ring them to increase your balance? :lol: and after what you told me you are getting I don't think I can afford to pay even 20% of it lol.

Even I can't wait for them to arrive. You could buy a silver felt-tip pen? That may work :lol:
Speedstar, never seen them before. Are they a trader?

Nice one mate! :D I think that'll do it :)

And yeh, Speedstar is an American trader on here, did a group buy for carbon fibre slam panels about 2months ago and still hasn't fulfilled my order and it's a pig to get him to reply :? :mad:

Oh, and no increase in balance limit, just getting pretty close to it ;) :? haha

Yeh, it's starting to worry me ALOT! I contacted him the other day, making him aware that his "2weeks" has turned into yet another month, and that it has been 2months now and still nothing.. Apparently he's still waiting for a shipment of them and will give me "free stuff" to compensate :? I don't want free stuff, I want what I f**king paid for! (But free stuff is always welcomed in reality)... Who would I contact on the forum to report him as a kick up the backside?

Try:
http://www.type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=24346 also pretty sure there was a section where the mods chase dodgy traders up. Otherwise inform the mods and they will contact him.

Nice one mate! :D I think that'll do it :)

And yeh, Speedstar is an American trader on here, did a group buy for carbon fibre slam panels about 2months ago and still hasn't fulfilled my order and it's a pig to get him to reply :? :mad:

Oh, and no increase in balance limit, just getting pretty close to it ;) :? haha

With the silver felt tip, it may come out ok, even if it doesn't you can go over it with the anthracite touch up pen lol.

How did you pay? Is there anyway to claim your money back?

I paid via paypal using my credit card so I'm pretty sure I'm covered :) But I don't want to go down that road yet as really want the product :? But I will try and contact the mods about the matter..
And I just meant the felt tip idea, I won't do it in silver, will search for an anthracite/ dark grey one, there's a stationary place by my work so I'll head there on my lunch :)

You never know, it may come out really good.

Well if you inform them anyway they could put a bit of pressure onto him. Did anyone use him prior to your gb with him?

Apparently so, but I think he was still a newish trader.. I think the GB got 5 or 6 together, but even though he advertised the group buy he never mentioned stock issues, and only after three weeks of having my full payment did he mention that he only had three and that the rest would follow, which they haven't... Tis me and Hov on here that are still waiting for ours to arrive :(

Get on the case mate, do you only have his contact through this website? When did he last contact you?

Yeh, only point of contact is through the forum :? and last spoke to him a few days ago.. I'm trying to find where I contact the mods now :)

Noticed you had a reply from him asking you to wait longer, let's hope they come soon. Enjoy the t-shirt and key chain though :lol: I love getting free stuff.

Oh yeah, when are you fitting all this stuff to your car? No point in waiting for Sumo Power any more, they are taking the biscuit mate

Ah-ha! You say that but it's finally here!!!! *sobs in glee!!* It arrived at Sumo this morning and I'll be getting it delivered to work tomorrow!! Effing awesome! :D
As for fitting, I'm now waiting for my bits from James and then fit everything in one go :) and seeing as James is much more reliable I can't see it being too long until it's all done :) By the end of November is my aim to have everything fitted and operational :cool:

It will be effing awesome, need pics to prove though and I have totally forgotten what it is you are waiting for :lol:

I couldn't wait that long, I would fit stuff bit by bit to see what improvements they made........and to show off how big my credit card balance is :lol:

I did think about fitting bits little by little but then I thought it's not worth pulling the car apart on multiple occasions, would rather spend a bit of time and get everything done at once :)
And don't worry, many a picture will be taken and posted :)

Can't wait until all of this is fitted. It's gonna look awesome. I have gone away from the purple theme in search of something else now so you have the exclusive back on that one :)

Hmmmm true, then again you was hoping to do that in the first place before a spanner in the works happened

Yup, truely awesome I'm hoping :D and thank you for giving me the purple back ;) haha what do you think of the powder coating on the strut ends etc?

Back