• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

LMFAO!!! What are you trying to say sending me something like that? ;) haha
Colour FTW, but I'm afraid design fail, don't like the triple twist thing, reminds me of a plastic petrol cap :? but cheers for the link, yet another site for me to browse for things ;) haha

yeah i came accross this earlier on the fujisubo thingy looks awefully cheap but hey ho if people recommend them cant go wrong.
just realised it is the spot on colour of the anodised version of your purple isnt it? yeah haha it does abit

Yeh I noticed the Fujitsobo thread after I replied to you and will be going through the site in due course, but seems very difficul to navigate as can't search for "car specific" products, you have to load the product to see which cars it's compatible with :?

That's about what I'd expect, I think Mugen on here said he paid over 1k for his Toda exhaust a few months back.. And yeh, a few listing fails even with searching for your own car lol

just read the terms and conditions, so basically they are saying (in far east accent)
"yeah, eveything cheap cheap here, you buy now!"
i get out the VISA
"oooh mr big spender, shipping is £200, customs are going to charge £100 and it take two month" lol

LMFAO! As I can perfectly imagine how that would come across if said as well :D as we get alot of chinese in here so can just hear it haha

haha my email said what you said first before the edit :lol: :lol: :lol: dont worry no one noticed.
but yeah i get chinese people ringing my work phone (not sure how they got the number) asking about my car and electric lol
or like that kim jong bloke out of team america (so offensive btw lol)

There are loads that are funny, I just never remember the shortcuts to use them :? other than the obvious ones anyway

just thought i would write the reply in here lol

what do the D2s look like compared to the Js racing?
haha you and your powder coating, i like the look of the function 7, looks like some sort of girder, wonder what it looks like on though?? does it cost much?

I reckon it would look mental on, there are pics on the function7 website too, IMO the LCA's combined with the tie bar is a bit much but the tie bar on it's own would look cool.. I think Lottie said that the tie bar, shipping, insurance, and customs would be around the £300 mark just for the tie bar, so not a cheap option but very unique :)

see thats where me and you differ, i like the look of the etech strut brace but i also like the j's racing....but the etech is half price, so im going to go for that lol in the same respect in as much as i like the function7s i would rather have D2 LCAs and tie bar for the price of the one tie bar lol.
but i agree, it would look good and different which is what you are after with your civic. i dont mind being part of the trend because i cant afford to be different :lol:

lol...
But I have opted against the function7 as James from Touge messaged me saying he had a cancelled order on a J's rear tie bar and needed it shifted so I bought that instead :D hehe

I thought this was meant to be a members car thread!?! :freak:

TarmacNymph and Danga200, why don't you two swap MSN details and then the rest of us don't have to watch your romantic relationship blossom?

Tut.

Back