• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

It was the player punishing them for trying to watch such a sh*te film. :lol:

:lol: very good

We do :) but the bluray versions tend to be fairly pricey in comparison to the upscaling dvd versions. Basic dvd cinema systems start at £250 to £500, but systems with bluray start at £530 to £1,700 (however, I am happy to sort you out a decent price and then arrange for you to pick the unit up from our Maidstone branch if there's anything you like the look of ;) hehe) and it would also depend on whether you'd like 2.1 or 5.1

I would say check out www.sony.co.uk but the site doesn't have all the products listed, but feel free to browse to get an idea

wow thats quite alot, i was only thinking about it for my room haha so 2.1 would do. cheers though mate i appreciate that. i will have a look at some systems and then give you a holla :lol:

That's cool mate, just let me know.. But if you're looking at 2.1 then the model you'd be after would be a BDV-FS360 @ £529.99 (although the website hasn't got this listed yet, it has the older FS350 though to give you an idea)..

The older 350 has been discontinued so won't be able to get one in :? In terms of difference it's mainly asthetics, the front on the main unit is now a mixture of blue and black like the new stand alone bluray players, whereas the old one was a blue gloss finished front to match our older bluray machines.. Other than that there is no other difference other than the older version having a few less connections on it lol

Car wise, my purple SFS induction hose arrived this morning and looks fan-dabby-dosy! :D

man you need to get some pictures up of your engine bay with all this fitted (and cleaned) :lol:

oh right, thats out the window then haha. also my tv has a red tint to it (piano black with a red fade) so i may have to cover the sony up unless they do a red unit?

Ah no, the red tinge is a Samsung thing I believe ;) Sony do have tinges to some of their more expensive sets but it's a light blue glitter and none of their AV stuff comes with the same design :? Although I think Samsung do do a 2.1 system with the red tinge that can be mounted on the wall, but it's dvd only IIRC..

And yes, once it's all here and fitted there will be many pictures! ;) :D

it is indeedy, i love the look of it, no offence but i dont like the look of the bravias. yeah i thought about samsung but blu-ray is sony and no-one else, or am i making that up?? lol

bet you cant wait, actually i know you cant you told me on another thread haha

I did indeed haha!
And bluray is a Sony format in terms of the discs and the technology, but it's not copywritten so any brand can produce the players, most of the big brands have their own machines that will play the discs :)

Fairy snuff, yet Sony was the only brand that pushed it and were involved in it's development, with the competing format from Toshiba being HD-DVD were sunk! lol

Oh no, maybe things are getting confusing lol it's not just Sony that build bluray players now, when it all started it was just Sony, but now almost all big brands make them :)

trying to get you out of a sale here nymphy lol....well i may wait for the Jan sales and see if theres any bargains first

We usually have better sales before Christams rather than after, just to strum up festive business and keep the sales figures up etc, so if you're still in the market around the beginning of December then let me know :)

Haha! Oh don't worry Joe, I intend to ;) Have spent all I think I can manage for the time being, but Im sure I'll find a way to get ahold of more money as there's still far too much I want done :D

Back