• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Lol, its still not Cheap though, but i guess you've already got most of it done. A set of Toda cams & valve springs, Toda high comp head gasket, Toda tensioner, & ITB's...once thats done.....then cage.......and then www.vtecchallenge.co.uk :D

I did look at that, but then it'd be around £10k for the first season to get up and running, was tempted, but may have to wait haha

Just for the record, Nymphy's sound system is IMMENSE! I have never been in a car with such a loud sound system that when I got out I was dizzy, disorientated and speechless.

Do not remove this from your car :lol:

Just for the record, Nymphy's sound system is IMMENSE! I have never been in a car with such a loud sound system that when I got out I was dizzy, disorientated and speechless.

Do not remove this from your car :lol:

Likes this :lol:

Especially seeing once I was driving home I realised that I put the wrong cd in and I had an even bassier one in the glovebox. I should have gone all out, put that in, and upped all three bass settings instead of just the one ;)

Likes this :lol:

Especially seeing once I was driving home I realised that I put the wrong cd in and I had an even bassier one in the glovebox. I should have gone all out, put that in, and upped all three bass settings instead of just the one ;)

As much as i love your sound system......loose it :) Save 100kg

So, what sort of time are we expecting to get everything all on and running ??

So, what sort of time are we expecting to get everything all on and running ??

Not too sure at the moment, my Brides' arrived while I was on holiday but they were both damaged in transit :( So depending on what's happening with those it could be a few weeks before the seats and harnesses etc are in. In regards to the header and exhaust, I still haven't the faintest. James says that J's have started shipping out part of their backlog but no mention of whether my bits are a part of what has been completed, so yet more waiting... Bet it arrives when it's snowing and I'll have to wait even longer after that to get it all fitted! Sods law..

That's the same as having a Harv in your boot :lol::p

Deceptively heavy then is he? :lol:

What got damaged? Is it fixable?

For £2000, I would even contemplate fixable. I would settle at nothing less than perfect.

I'm sure J@T will be on the case and sending out a right bollocking to whoever is responsible.

For £2000, I would even contemplate fixable. I would settle at nothing less than perfect.

I'm sure J@T will be on the case and sending out a right bollocking to whoever is responsible.

Actually, yeah, I totally forgot how much they were.

Contacted TNT, they have opened up a claim and they will "contact me within the hour" with what the next step is, so at the moment it's a waiting game :( Fingers crossed

Edit: Will post pictures of the boxes later on/ tomorrow morning, their condition made my heart sink. Thankfully the damage isn't as bad as the damage to the boxes makes you expect, but damage is damage, and there are hairline fractures up the rear carcasses so impairing the safety of the seats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rip them a new one!
It's not hard to handle boxes carefully and not throw them around, pretty much all delivery companies have complete tards dropping stuff off.

Back