• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Rip them a new one!
It's not hard to handle boxes carefully and not throw them around, pretty much all delivery companies have complete tards dropping stuff off.

I totally agree; i work in IT and i am amazed at how boxes are thrown on and off TNT/DHL vans when they clearly state FRAGILE you just want to shake the jobs worth and say 'there servers for f**k sake have some respect for what your delivering' :evil:

I totally agree; i work in IT and i am amazed at how boxes are thrown on and off TNT/DHL vans when they clearly state FRAGILE you just want to shake the jobs worth and say 'there servers for f**k sake have some respect for what your delivering' :evil:

I posted previously (on a rant about delivery companies) that when we had some stuff delivered to my work, he was flinging some boxes around trying to find our lot and in one of the boxes was a light unit to be delivered to the air ambulance or BAA (I cant remember which now).

The best bit is that one of the seats "went missing" then was delivered 3 days after the first seat and the rails. The box was so damaged that they had used another box and half a mile of TNT tape to try and patch up the original box to hide how effed it was. So essentially "missing" translated too "we're busy trying to rebuild your box". What makes it worse is that the driver marked them as "delivered in good condition"...! :shock: Thankfully they were signed for as damaged so can still make a claim.

Have you taken lots of pictures? I see this being like a car crash, needing lots of evidence prior, as they will probably be right cnuts to deal with.

Have you taken lots of pictures? I see this being like a car crash, needing lots of evidence prior, as they will probably be right cnuts to deal with.

I'm getting that impression too :( But have taken around 30 or so pictures so there should be enough "evidence" for them. Won't be happy if they try and screw me over :evil:

I don't imagine they will be difficult to deal with. Just got to look at the state of that 1 crushed box, they cannot deny it. We won't let them screw you over. If TNT UK try to wriggle, I'll get Touge JP to claim through TNT JP. Might take a little bit longer however.

James, your sig should be "Don't fcuk with my customers" :lol:
I really hope this gets settled soon though Karl. It's in good hands.

^Yeah... My heart is in my mouth when I'm expecting sut-in expensive and fragile. Irrespective of how it's handled and packaged by the company from whom you're buying - there's no guarantee come delivery time. :?

At the moment I'm not even angry, I'm just totally bummed by this, really disappointed. I know I'm in safe hands, and I'm almost certain this will be rectified, I just wanted to get them in the car! Lol I did sit in one though, and my Lord they are nice! :p

Yeah the UK office have confirmed they have received the paperwork from Japan and I should hear back from them in 10 days apparently. Not sure what happens now, but I'm guessing they'll pop over at some point to inspect the seats so will keep people updated.

On a side note, to add to this headache, it seems that turd never arrives alone, as my new job didn't renew my contract, and where I used to work has shut down so no matter what I did I would have been jobless, which is what I currently am. Funding my car on JSA FTL :( Applying for jobs like a bat out of hell lol

Now I understand your myface status: **** you Evans Cycles, **** you right in the arsehole with a cancerous stick!

Sorry to hear this though mate, won't Sony take you back?

Sorry to hear this Karl. Good Luck with the job hunt man.

fcuk, good luck getting a job.

Cheers guys :)

Now I understand your myface status: **** you Evans Cycles, **** you right in the arsehole with a cancerous stick!

Sorry to hear this though mate, won't Sony take you back?

Cheers too, yet the store where I used to work shut down so the four guys there are now out of work too :?

If you need to free up some cash for bread and soup, I will be willing to help however I can. Once you get the seats back, I am prepared to buy them from you for the princely sum of £1000.

This is done only because I can't stand the thought of you being destitute.

p.s. I would expect the takata's and harness bar to be thrown in or you can FOAD.

;)

Back