• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

We've come up with a better plan, we're meeting up with Darren (NYA) who's going to leave his car at Sun's and jump in with me. He's got all the gear - and more importantly actually knows how to use it, so we should get some ace shots. Shame really, would have been good to have a ride in your car - maybe next time.

Sun, if you've got room/clearance in your car I don't mind not taking my car to JAE and could jump in with you. Could get some moving shots/video of Nymph's car on the way to the services then jump in with him to do the same on the way from there.

The only issue is the best camera I have is on my iPhone.

I really don't mind dude :) if we're good for space in one Civic, we can take mine I really have ^no probs with that :)

Choice is yours, but space dependant you're more than welcome to jump in with me. Can leave your motor at mine, or I can collect you locally :)

Id be on iPhone too TBH. Lol!

Can you boys make your mind up on this matter and get back to me. As per the JAE thread every car has a spot on the stand and if there are going to be changes made, I need to know so I can adjust the plan.

Cheers

We've come up with a better plan, we're meeting up with Darren (NYA) who's going to leave his car at Sun's and jump in with me. He's got all the gear - and more importantly actually knows how to use it, so we should get some ace shots. Shame really, would have been good to have a ride in your car - maybe next time.

Sorry, didn't read this until I posted. Ignore my comment boys as NYA's car would be parked up with the great unwashed anyway so it doesn't affect the stand layout.

We're supposed to try and get more cars on the stand, not fewer!

Sorry, I was discussing it via pm with Sun and Darren so as not to thread crap with an off topic subject.

Had forgotten all about putting it on here until I came to check on the updates on this thread.

Ah well that all makes sense. :cool:

Can you guys post in the South convoy thread with an ETA to "x junction" of the M25 so I can plan what time I need to leave to meet up with you all :smt023

Was good to see you mate, i just got back from Dubai, hence my late post.

Good figures mate, go an take it to "another" dyno for jokes ;)

This thing sounded mental flat out in VTEC at Eurospec, fooking bonkers. Reminded me of my BuddyClub setup on my DC5. Just dont VTEC it past old people walking on the street, you will give them a heart attack!

Jay

:lol: !!!

Well, I get people stopping and staring at me pootling passed at 3-4k rpm as it is, and if I vtec it anywhere it is just complete and utter jokes! It seems that the whole world just stands still! :p

Nice trip by the way?

And that could prove interesting, I wonder who else has a dyno that's close-ish to me....

Well, I get people stopping and staring at me pootling passed at 3-4k rpm as it is, and if I vtec it anywhere it is just complete and utter jokes! It seems that the whole world just stands still! :p

I do this for lolz, makes me chuckle so i don't care what people think. No where near as loud as yours though.

Sorry Martin, I spent 10.5 hours cleaning it yesterday; wash, clay, wash again (get rained on massively, pause), polish, then wax.

Now need to spend 6 hours on the interior, engine bay, wheels, and windows; ready for JAE, whilst working 12+ hour days.

That, and now she's super clean, I don't want to risk dirtying her. Anal.

As soon as I return from JAE, I've arranged my sister and her other half to follow me with cameras at the ready. That, and Darren (NYA) will be capturing footage and rolling pictures on the convoy up to Kettering. :cool: :twisted:

You'll get your vtec action my good man. :)

:lol: !!!

Nice trip by the way?

And that could prove interesting, I wonder who else has a dyno that's close-ish to me....

Lmao, thats just too funny. You done a tunnel run yet? - Yeah trip was EPIC, managed to drive a F3000 around Yas Marina Circuit at 9pm! :)

TDI South anywhere near you? I'll be putting mine on a different dyno once ive done a few bits to see what it makes, just for jokes.

Sounds like an excellent time away then! Not jealous......... Yet that would be lying! :p

TDI South aren't "far", but they're not "close" either. Roughly 90 miles away.

And yes I have had a few tunnel runs. I ventured 6 miles out of my way on the drive back from Eurospec just to drive in one, and have driven in a few since. It... Absolutely... Rocks! I just cannot begin to describe the sensation and the noise. Videos will be provided after JAE.

Your going to need to stand far back or have a pro mic, its probably so loud the mic wont handle it close up, :lol:

Back