• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Tell me about it. From a distance it looks meh, but close up it's ghastly! And then taking close up high res pictures made it look even worse! So it should be coming off over the weekend, and if the smoothed look doesn't do it for me, then I'll buy and fit another one. :smt023

Saw you in EuroSpec yesterday, I think you'd just dropped it off as I arrived. Looks gorgeous in the flesh! Very good looking motor. Wheels look especially great.
What were you having done?

Hello mate, you should've come over to say hello! Or was I literally just leaving when you arrived?

She does look quite pretty doesn't she? :p Thanks for the kind words.

As for what I'm getting done, I'm having my rear coilovers sent back to be fixed/ replaced by BuddyClub as they've been knocking pretty much since they were fitted but I haven't had the time to take the car in. I'm also getting my Kpro fitted (car is currently borrowing Ben's K100 as they didn't any pros in stock), and my J's Racing exhaust hangers are being fitted (they somehow didn't arrive with my exhaust from Japan).

So nothing major being done really, main thing is to stop the coilovers knocking as it's irritating.

What are you getting done? As assume you weren't there just to be sociable :lol:

Disagreed:
9d88dd30-1.jpg

Well, I was going to add Darren's (NYA) pictures from the convoy up to JAE but his pictures are copywritten and I can't save nor link the host site... :? But rest assured, they're good :lol:

Print screen, screen dump into paint, crop the bit you want and save as :D

I would have but apparently you had gone and left the car there!
Recognized that number plate from a mile off ;)
Hope you got it all sorted.

I was trying to diagnose a rumbling problem.
After a new bearing AND cv joint upon recommendation from another garage who obviously didn't have a clue, I still had the problem.
So thought I'd get Ben to look at it on Sat (should have done that in the first place!) And it was a seized caliper, and a warped disk too as a result.

Pi***s me off though as i've basically spent £250 on nothing!

But yeah apart from that, I was being fairly sociable!

Hindsight is always a wonderful thing isn't it?! Should all get sorted quickly though, you've gone to the right place (second time around at least). :p

I'm suprised it was just the numberplate that gave it away! :lol:

Looks awesome, and well looked after too.

Wish I still had my Cosmic, you can't beat it in the EP3.

You need a new Type R badge though, as thats the only thing I could see that was blemished :eek:

Cheers guys :)

N77, you're not the only one that feels that way, didn't really notice how bad it was until I inspected the close up shots I took :? Tis a planned rectification though.

Just throwing this out there.. :lol:

If you get bored/want a change... PM me a price for the whole car before you break it. ;)

I doubt it'll happen any time soon but I'll definately bare that in mind. ;) Although it seems everyone is badgering me to sell it (the other half and my Mother, damned women!)...

One sitting, multiple coffees and over an hour of reading!!

Seriously wanting to chop my FN2 in for an EP3 now (or DC5!) - some real inspiration in this thread - top job fella!

Back