• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

WOW, Read through this from start to finish last night, but forgot to comment (it was getting late buy this time) Awesome spec list you have, your project is sweet. The only thing i dont like is the stickers on the back. but thats just my opinion.

Also are long journeys an Ear defender job? :D

Cheers dude :cool: Stickers are a love or hate affair, it's more an entertainment factor watching people trying to read them..

And actually no, exhaust at a steady RPM between 3 and 4 K isn't much louder than an OEM setup. But dip or push the throttle and the world stops. :lol:

And actually no, exhaust at a steady RPM between 3 and 4 K isn't much louder than an OEM setup. But dip or push the throttle and the world stops. :lol:

Remember all those random gays went mental at JAE when you were giving us a taste of how loud it was? :lol:

At JAE '12 you're well taking me out in this so I can hear what it's like on the move!

Would you be allowed round the ring or spa?

Spa, not a chance I'd expect. The 'Ring I don't think I'll have an issue.

Remember all those random gays went mental at JAE when you were giving us a taste of how loud it was? :lol:

At JAE '12 you're well taking me out in this so I can hear what it's like on the move!

I do remember yes. And that guy that said "careful, you shouldn't hit vtec in neutral" to be responded with "it's Kpro launch control, don't worry"... :lol:

And it's a deal my good man. :cool:

:lol: I dont intend on moving next year so won't have all the money worry and stress. Whether I'm rocking something Japanese will remain a mystery though.

You can still be there, whether you're driving something Japanese or not. You will just have to park in the "outsiders'" car park ;)

Back