• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Result. :cool:

I had the opposite with the car I've just sold: I took it in for what I thought was a quick and cheap fix and there turned out to be loads wrong with it. German sh*t. :lol:

Yes I saw it mentioned in your thread, bit of a shame, but seeing as you obtained a turbo out of the ordeal, I'm sure there aren't any lingering hard feelings?!

And yes, plenty of people have called dibs for almost everything on or in my car over the years; yet if and when selling occurs, money talks. :lol:

Yet my only fear is that 80% of EP3 owners these days wouldn't be interested in paying the prices that everything would be worth; seeing as though you could essentially build a brand new car out of fake ebay shiznit these days!

Last edited by a moderator:
And yes, plenty of people have called dibs for almost everything on or in my car over the years; yet if and when selling occurs, money talks. :lol:

Yet my only fear is that 80% of EP3 owners these days wouldn't be interested in paying the prices that everything would be worth; seeing as though you could essentially build a brand new car out of fake ebay shiznit these days!

I'm in the 20%. Probably because I'm stupid :lol:

I didnt realise you had problems after Spa Karl, glad youve got it all sorted now though :)

will start putting money away, waiting for the day you decide to strip & sell :p

Be prepared for ultra faggotry.

X = £500 no offers

I'll giv u £150 yeh.

No, you sir can fvck off..

Split, hold out till you get the parts worth.

Always lurking indeed. Yet that would mean that you have, or possible plan to, purchase another EP3 at some point Sunny?

And Alec, yes I did indeed; but thankfully all is well again. Until next year. ;)

Re: Lurking - the forum is better off this way. Too much me used to cause too much hype and drama before. Re: EP3, I'd buy an EP3 for the wing.

Pretty much. If you were to buy the wing new at least.

The J's wings (including prep and paint) cost the same as spoiler new plus painting (what it cost Sunny originally).

Idiot. (Me). :lol:

The J's wings (including prep and paint) cost the same as spoiler new plus painting (what it cost Sunny originally).

Totally worth it though - my favourite bit of your car (and the bit I'm most jealous of!) :)

Wow... I got my wings for a much more reasonable price.

Spoiler was ludicrous dosh though

True.

And Sunny, the wings weren't too bad a price really, it was just the £800 to get them on the car that stung the most!

Oh hai...

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Along with these, I have also placed an order for some new bits. Most essential wear and tear type items, but better than before. ;)

Also need new tie rod ends, so this issue, plus fitment of the above and what is on its way will be posted in due course.

Hi mate, do you mind if I ask where you got these tyres from, and are they ok to fit to standard wheels (obviously the size is different but that shouldn't matter right? Also do you have any photo's of them fitted? I do like a nice tyre! Thanks.:cool:

Back