• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Could with more pictures of the car overall to assess the prettiness.

Glad you are happy with them :)

Hmmmm i knew about this already, someone must have told me lol I do know how much of a PITA they are/were to fit.

K20 FTW.. Contents now with links. Pg 157, 6 month secret revealed.

FTW. Looks like a good colour match too.

Are these the J's racing wings? They look smart in fairness :cool:

Looks like the front bumper could do with a good mop to get the paint match a bit better

What are they and what do they do? :oops:

They're replacement wings; the idea behind them is for racing where they enable the fitment of wider wheels and/or tyres, and/or increasing the track for increased grip/stability. The vent is for dispersing heat from the arch created by heavy braking, but it only works if you remove the liners, which I have left in as I didn't fancy a thousand and one spider cracks from stones coming up from the underside.

So essentially, they're aesthetic; but have the potential for a function if the car was a track only affair.

i see gamblor.

you beat these out of typeriter's dead hands?

I thought I recognised the car; don't think he was there when I was though, otherwise I would have said hello.

If I knew where TypeRiter was hiding I may well have done. :lol: But alas, I had to pay for them instead.

Are these the J's racing wings? They look smart in fairness :cool:

Looks like the front bumper could do with a good mop to get the paint match a bit better

They are indeed. :) Although the paint match is much better in the flesh; the pictures don't seem to give the job justice as the paint was blended from the wings to the doors, bonnet, and front bumper.

Did you consider the flitch braces while the wings were off?

I did, but I didn't have the money set aside to buy new when I placed the order for these. I then found a second hand set but they were in a shocking condition. Tom at TGM said that they would have been a waste of money anyway as the difference they would have created would have been marginal.

And thank you to everyone else that has commented by the way. :)

Cool man.

Sun's looked awesome too and he didnt even paint them, lol.

These arch's go very well with the Advan's.

Expensive, but good move man.

Fenders/Wings.

Discuss......

nothing beats a fender on a stickerbombed import stanced jdm tbh imo turdy.

Don't start now.

1783492-foot_soldier_cartoon_red_symbol.jpg

Nice and subtle! How much wider are they?

I'm pretty sure they're 20/22mm wider than OEM each side. :)

Cool man.

Sun's looked awesome too and he didnt even paint them, lol.

These arch's go very well with the Advan's.

Expensive, but good move man.

Cheers Nick; and yes, damned expensive! :? Although I don't think rocking unprepped, black wings against Cosmic paint work would have been as acceptable. :lol:

Fenders/Wings.

Discuss......

My view; I ordered them as fenders as that is what they are listed as, but I call them wings as that's what they are! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: K20 FTW.. Contents now with links. Pg 157, 6 month secret revealed.

Are these the final piece of the puzzle or are there more plans in the pipeline?

Back