• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Liking the DIY seat cover :lol: Will you be running this as a single seater once the conversion is done?

No both seats will be going in, but its just 4 bolts to take it out for track use. The boy loves going for a drive in it.

Just need to state again, the original drivers seat stinks, I cant describe how bad it smells.

Very true, easily removed.

Wish I had someone that was an appreciative passenger, everyone I know hates my car. :( :lol:

From left to right....

A can of Relentless

Precision 6266 Turbo

60mm Wastegate

05032012100.jpg

Couple of Pics from today.

This is my Turbo and Waste Gate....

15032012123.jpg

My Civic in its current state....

15032012122.jpg

Its being done at the minute. Im waiting for some bits to powdercoat, and then it should be finished, this week should see some serious progress.

Got a lot of people wanting the Rotrex, just waiting till its all completely off the car.

Sounds good, looking forward to seeing it when im over, hopefully you'll get a chance while im over.

Get up some more pics soon. you getting a custom exhaust made while your there?

What were you running with the rotrex?

I was running a standard B-Pipe and back box. had a Custom 3" B-Pipe and back box made up the week before I sent it into TDi North. Did a quick dyno run with the new exhaust and made 12bhp, so less restrictive is better.

Back