• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Evo 8! now forsale pg23

:lol: poor old coffin dodgers.

How much would a car like this cost me? Only out of interest as insurance is a killer due to my age.

:lol: poor old coffin dodgers.

How much would a car like this cost me? Only out of interest as insurance is a killer due to my age.
you can pick an 8 up from anywhere between 10k - 14k, depending on condition, age, spec, model etc

was down at Ace Cafe....again,lol, the other night. it was the Pistonheads and Petrol Head Nirvana meet. Nothing but rich ****s...probably rich jewish ****s!!! :lol: posing next to their Lambos, Ferraris, Porsches, Astons, Ariel Atoms, and a load more top end cars and kit cars. **** knows what most of the cars were!!! :lol: but WOW :eek: , they all looked amazing!!... apart from an MX5 and alfa romeo 157 or some sh-t that were parked up with them:lol:

havent been to that night before, but its pretty good!! its quite a clam night compared to most of the other nights, but youre not exactly going to get the lambos tearing up an down are you. a few of the tvr's were though!! representing blud!!! :lol:

anyways, one of the photographers was lingering around my car and asked if they could take a few pics. theres only a couple, but she text me asking me if i was available for a shoot at some point... firstly, shes a bit big, but because shes into cars...i would! ;) secondly, yeah, im going to arrange a time to go for that 'shoot'. should be interesting.

she kept moaning about the street lights etc ruining the shot, but i couldnt be arsed to move the car about,lol, but i think theyre ok tbh (i know nothing about photography, i use the iphone as a camera!! :D )
anyways, heres a couple, she said shes going to send a few more over this week.:cool:

evoacecafe2.jpg

evoacecafe.jpg

Now....Bring on the dry weather!!!!! :lol: my mates little brother works in Halfords, luckily i caught him before he went on holiday so i could get a cheeky bit of discount!! :lol: thought id pick up a few Autoglym bits as a few people i know keep banging on about it and try it before the more expensive stuff (poor boys,nuttys etc etc). So as soon as i get a day or so free... let the work begin :cool:

SAM_0907.jpg

(ignore the convertable hood cleaner...my car is no cut and shut!! :lol: its for the GF)

It's not real/proper antilag, mappers just call it mild antilag because of how it sounds!:lol: it's technical term is "pops and bangs"!!:lol: they map it in by adding negative timing on lift off, which allows a bit of air and fuel to run past the open valves and into the exhaust, giving the "mild antilag" feature!! :lol: lol, so I get all the right noises but without the damage from antilag!!:cool:

I doubt the difference in mpg with this switched on is noticeable tbh ;)

It will because youll be ragging it more :p

not any updates really, no more mods anyways :lol:

was out the other night and my mate sent me this video when i got back, seeing as i havent put one up yet thought id wack it up, again, qualitys not the best as its off an iphone, but it will do! not too bad considering its at night!! :D

anyways... mild antilag and fire breathing FTMFW!!!! :twisted::twisted:

[video=youtube;3Rzor2aTizw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rzor2aTizw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

theres a couple more, im just waiting for him to send them over, but for now, thats it!! :cool:

this is the second one, it was 1 long video but it had to be chopped up so it could send via iphone, this is the rest of it.

[video=youtube;M_LClOQ0huc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_LClOQ0huc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Only just spotted this :twisted: Rally Slag Antilag FTW.:D

Had this weekend off, so thought id put my new Autoglym products to the test and use a clay bar for the 1st time!! from start to finish it took 6/7 hours and i now have an aching back!!! :lol:
my process - Clean wheels, which takes so f-ckin long!!! :evil:
- Wash car
- Clay
- wash car
- Microfibre off
- Lunch :cool:
- Super Resin Polish
- Extra Gloss Protection Sealant

overall, im very impressed with all of the products i used. The car looks amazing, the pictures really dont do it any justice!

Ive used the Super Resin Polish before, and will definately continue using it. Its gives a great shine to the paintwork and a great feel!
Extra Gloss Protection Sealant. i was a bit dubious about this stuff, does it really work blah blah blah. i applied it, left it on for 45 minutes as it says then buffed it off with my "off" cloth,:lol: and all i can say is WOW:eek: !!! it literally does leave a glossy glass finish!!! The shine is even better after applying this. there is so much more depth to the paintwork and it feels silky smooth! VERY impressed with that stuff.

The difference in using a clay bar is ridiculous!! no bits stuck in the paint that washing leaves on. its really noticable especially after polishing/waxing!!!

anyways, took a few pics so thought id chuck them up. By the time i was done, it was very dull and the sun had gone so the light wasnt the best, but believe me, in the flesh its impressive!!! looks fresh :cool:

(tyre shine was added after the pics!! completely forgot about it until i had packed everything away!)

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

SAM_1000.jpg

SAM_1001.jpg

SAM_1008.jpg

SAM_1009.jpg

SAM_1013.jpg

SAM_1015.jpg

SAM_1017.jpg

SAM_1020.jpg

SAM_1024.jpg

SAM_1035.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

took a couple of pics of my brothers 8MR (bit dirty lol) so thought id whack them up aswel!! absolutely love how this looks!!! :cool:

SAM_1030.jpg

SAM_1034.jpg

SAM_1028.jpg

SAM_1027.jpg

SAM_1026.jpg

Nice evo. Nice evo indeed.

Good products use, the smoothness will be from the clay.

Vheers mate!!
was thinking that, as when ive polished it before, its smooth, but you can feel little bits in it. this time its like glass!!! lol

Back