• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

Moar power! :lol: Good to see you back on the forum Jay. Do you have a rough estimated date for completion yet?

Nice to see you around Jay, always good to read your updates bud, keep us up to speed with the power hike ;)

Moar power! :lol: Good to see you back on the forum Jay. Do you have a rough estimated date for completion yet?

Hello mate, how you keeping? The car will make more power, but I want to increase the torque and driveability. The stock Cams were adjusted loads to make the big turbo spool up, so sometimes it like to stall on me at crawlling pace. The cast manifolds hold a lot of heat, so over all the Cams and manifold will make the turbo spool earlier, make more power and torque and make it a lot more driveable.

Should be done by end of May early June really. Cams should be hear next week and so should my new clutch masters, clutch plates. So I can use the car daily without battling with a drag clutch :)

Can't wait to get started, really, a lot of work to be fair, got it in pieces lol. So much **** to put back in. Looking forward to testing the top speed. :)

Cheers
Jay

I'm good mate, just looking forward to the 2012 batch of updates from a few people on here, you included ;)

Still an awesome build and good luck getting it finished - Should bring it to JAE!

Hello mate, how you keeping? The car will make more power, but I want to increase the torque and driveability. The stock Cams were adjusted loads to make the big turbo spool up, so sometimes it like to stall on me at crawlling pace. The cast manifolds hold a lot of heat, so over all the Cams and manifold will make the turbo spool earlier, make more power and torque and make it a lot more driveable.

Should be done by end of May early June really. Cams should be hear next week and so should my new clutch masters, clutch plates. So I can use the car daily without battling with a drag clutch :)

Can't wait to get started, really, a lot of work to be fair, got it in pieces lol. So much **** to put back in. Looking forward to testing the top speed. :)

Cheers
Jay

Yes mate I'm not doing too bad thanks, yourself? Sounds as though there's alot to do, but I'm positive you'll get it done no trouble. New top speed should be very interesting I'm sure. ;)

There is a video on youtube if you search "Honda Accord Type R Turbo Holset" i think lol.

New clutch plates are here :)

549766_10151412409100527_793745526_23560838_795603221_n.jpg

Cams arrive on 27th, engine is coming out on the 31st........here we go again :lol:

Yeah, Jay hasn't been on the forum for quite some time.

Last I saw was his car parked up at Solid Fabrications waiting for a new exhaust to be made, but it looked like it had been there for a while as apparently Jay hadn't made his mind up on what he wanted. :lol: That was in March this year though, so no idea now.

Jay lives just up the road from me and I saw on FB recently he had a trip over to the ring in an EK9.

He's still usually got a nice selection of Honda's parked up on the drive, took me out in his cousins boosted ATR a while back which is a really impressive set up.

Not too sure how far along he is with his own ATR but if I see him I will tell him the threads due an update. :)

This thing was a beast. And he knew his stuff too. Be nice to get an update as to how things are going. Didn't he have a Ferrari too or someone he knew had one? Maybe I'm imagining it.

Back