• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Old NHB 240BHP Prem CTR.

Someone in the pub blue toothed me this, said to have a Gruppe M, toda header and Fuji, possibly an RBC too, he never said..

[video=youtube;3JEgOCKvZrg]old link autoupdated[/video]

Lol.

Looks like a JDM to me. (Petrol light ;))

Sounds awesome, 110 in 4th, loves it.

500 miles later ROFL!

Great work there mate, I'm happy with the red tbh!

The pics don't do the seats justice, they're mazing.

Yah, teh camera is a bit poo :D

Cheers mate.

I have a slight fitment issue with mine, the whole exhaust seems to be too far forward (towards the engine) by about a inch, which results in the back box kink being to soon after the ARB and knocking on it on accasions. Very annoying.

I'll get some new hangers and see if that solves the problem, but other than that its amazing the noise it makes is exactlly what I wanted.

You need powerflex mounts, although i can't remember exactly what one. Lots of aftermarket exhausts do this.

i remember when i got fujo 4 years ago :eek: great exhaust

oh noes

exhaust2.jpg

suits that is really nice with the black seats / black interior and tints. looks proper stealth. i approve.

Am liking this Nick.

Will look forward to seeing it at JAE & having a sit in those seats.

Any pictures of the rear from a bit further back? The Fujitsubo.com ones are too small.

Hear we are my friend, excuse the dirtyness and quickness but needs must.

SV401054.jpg

SV401055.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance of a video? Would like to hear the sound of the exhaust system.

Now that I have my Jesus phone I have a resonable video maker.

Taking a video of the sound of the engine is hard, as it it only really sounds good under induction, having someone with you too hold the camera is essential also.

These Videos are rubbish and give no real indication of the actual sound at all on playback, making them, pointless really. You also feel like a chav.

** Now at this point I will say that these were done on Rachel's Dad's goat farm private back road, in fact im not even sure if it is me, just someone that sounds Welsh and has the same car and mods**

4th 5th WOT with window up.

[video=youtube;M3G2LsTDR38]old link autoupdated[/video]

Standstill rev.

[video=youtube;-v2oomvEYEk]old link autoupdated[/video]

2nd & 3rd sprint with window down :rolleyes: .

[video=youtube;wuC-DaoqYag]old link autoupdated[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
goat farm :lol: :lol: :lol: sounds good though mate, you should get your mate to film you doing a drive by

Back