• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Will hopefully get a carbon bonnet for mine next year after my rapidly growing pile of braking/ handling/power mods is finally on!

"Powered by dinosaur bones"

Will hopefully get a carbon bonnet for mine next year after my rapidly growing pile of braking/ handling/power mods is finally on!

"Powered by dinosaur bones"

Awesome mate. That'll look great with the silver and black theme you have going.

Cheers John, hopefully sort it Saturday as it's a two man job. Looking at it in the lounge today and I can't believe it's not brand new, Ian has looked after it so well.

Wonderful progress Darren.

this%20thread%20is%20useless%20without%20pichers.jpg

I've just noticed the pictures you took prior to JAE, must have missed them.

"Bare point and click skillz bruv..." ;)

Looks good mate. That last pic needs moving to the 'you park like a c*nt' thread though ;)

Cheers lads. I love it already, it makes the front end look a lot tidier and adds that bit of aggression. Been getting a few ideas of the canard placement this morning, I'll try and get a few pics to see which setup people prefer.

Back