• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

Looks miles better imo mate ;)
Hatton & I have a pal that can help you if you did want to tune it.

All the dull greay plastics have now been sprayed up Satin Black. Looks miles better. Have sprayed upper and lower front grilles, grille surrounds, fog lamp surrounds, rear valance and grille and reflector surrounds. The rear valance may be getting replaced soon though, for a custom Valance with splitter fins like this - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mk6-Fiesta-ST...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45fa0592ab

Crappy I-Phone Pic of Sprayed Up Grilles ;) Will Get Proper Pics When It's Cleaned.

Fiesta ST150 Plastics Finally Sprayed Up From Dull Grey To Satin Black by www.dpjphotography.co.uk, on Flickr

If it's the rear valence I'm thinking of they can look really good when fitted. Has the fins on it like the RS rear diffuser?

That's the one mate, looks really cool on their demo model, and a few on the STOC have got them.;)

Rough Wheel Color Ideas

Rough wheel color ideas by www.dpjphotography.co.uk, on Flickr

Please let me know which you guys think is better, Satin Black or Lime Green. The Black is classic but has been done on a lot of ST's, the Lime Green is inspired by the Ken Block Gymkhana cars, would probably do them with a Black DC's Sticker on one of the blades as a highlight kind of thing.;)

Lime green would look good if you have other green features IMO. Wing mirrors to match and maybe spoiler?
Black has been done to death but there's two white STs around my way that have black wheels and have been lowered and they look awesome.

I know what you mean mate, the black rims and lowered is a great look, but i'm edging toward the lime green just for something a little different. Think the mirror caps in green would look good too, thanks for the idea ;)

Go for the green, I'm feeling spicy today. :D Looks good dude, makes a nice difference with the front being black instead of dull day grey. :)

Cheers Scruffstar, i am leaning more to the Green, just to be different, and awkward:lol:

Just found a bloody great crack in the windscreen, around 7 inches long from the top down pretty much the centre. Not too sure how it happened as it wasn't there yesterday when i was fitting the grilles, only thing i can think is it is from the heat then cold rain we have had lately. It's a giant pain in the arse as i now have to pay out on my insurance and i guarantee i'm going to have to wait due to it being a heated front screen. :mad::rolleyes:

That sucks, but at least you've got windscreen cover. I dread to think how much a new heated screen would cost outright.

Just found a bloody great crack in the windscreen, around 7 inches long from the top down pretty much the centre. Not too sure how it happened as it wasn't there yesterday when i was fitting the grilles, only thing i can think is it is from the heat then cold rain we have had lately. It's a giant pain in the arse as i now have to pay out on my insurance and i guarantee i'm going to have to wait due to it being a heated front screen. :mad::rolleyes:

Did a quick search on google. Seems common enough to have this issue.

Admiral mate, £70 for windscreen cover, gonna get it sorted once the rainy wetaher stops as we have nowhere dry to keep it while the sealent cures. Don't have to drive it this week, so should be okay to hold out for a couple of days.

What's America's problem with the letter 'U'? :lol:

Because they can only think of themselves? :lol:

And NYA, am liking the lime green wheels personally. With coded mirrors and spoiler to match :smt023 But then I'm also one to be awkward and different :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back