• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

Udders, flaps, rudders :lol:

I originally though you had removed the petrol cap cover - until I saw the close up. I think the sticker bombing will tie in nicely with the funkiness that is due to come with the green wheels and associated. :)

When's the splitter turning up :)

Any news on the lowering, and when it's going Hulk?

Cheers Sun. Splitter is on order, the guy who supplies them, custom fits the RS one to the ST, as it is too wide in it's normal state. He chops out about 4 inches, then rebuilds it using new fibreglass etc. then sprays it up and sends it out. The springs, hopefully will be ordered end of this month, and fitted pretty much straight away. Once the springs are on, the wheels will be done and it will be ready for JAE.;)

Nice.. Yeah, I read that the splitter needed modding. I didn't know it was a case of fibre-glass work being required though :eek:

Will it require paint after? If so what colour? gloss black? :twisted:

I think it comes ready to fit, painted and all. If not i will match it to the rest of my plastics in a Satin Black.:D

I am a hater of the cap. Looks bare ghey :lol:

Is the door alignment out, or is it just ford being ford?

cap1.jpg

No i think it's a ghost on the photo. Used HDR on my iphone but it allways struggles with white stuff.

So about 3 weeks ago i ordered a Mike Goodman Racing RS Mk1 Splitter. They buy in the OEM item and then modify it to fit the ST. It turned up a couple of days back, and i was very happy with it. You can't see the lines/marks where it has been cut and rejoined, and the gloss Gelcoat is spot on. It was a bit fiddly to fit having to drill the lower bumper with out having the car up on stands, but Lyns' dad had a mini screwdriver that worked a treat.

I quite like the splitter as it is very subtle and you would only know it was there when it was pointed out to you. It is also no lower than the OEM rubstrip on the bumper so it won't cause me any issues whenthe car gets lowered. So onto the pics,and i hope you guys like it :D

IMGP0104.jpg

IMGP0103.jpg

Looks good, have you got a picture of the car as a whole, as it's hard to see the overal effect.

Not at the moment Ben, gonna give it a good clean this week so will take a few snaps then.;)

Back