• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

Are the grilles hard to paint? The bezels would look awesome! Have you got your heart set on green or are you considering any other colour?

Grilles are a piece of cake mate, they come right out as they are only in with bodywork clips. First time i did them, i didn't use primer, this time i will use etch primer and redo them in gloss black to match the splitter. I love the green, but i have thought about a few other colours. I like the idea of a Candy Apple Red or like a powdery blue matte. Lyns is pretty set on me getting green, and i admit i do like it, but i may go for something different as it has been done now.

Are you going to match the colour of the Ford badge with the colour that you decide?

Yes mate, i will get Gel Overlays from DBM. You can do pretty much any custom colour for around £7 each.

Little update - Eibach Springs ordered, should be here mid next week :D Also, after someone doing the Kawasaki/Lime Green, i am thinking of a few other options, nothing to far from the original idea, just a little different.

O HAI!!!

56986ac9-3521-0d05.jpg

56986ac9-352f-69ff.jpg

K&N induction kit and my Miltek Flexi for the exhaust turned up today. Beauty. Fitted the intake and it is great. The exhaust now pops between gear changes like anti lag :lol:

Back