• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Official pics and details from Geneva!

MilanoChris said:
Fully stripped out - no toys.

That's a bit of BS there. It's gonna be relatively comfortable and "shopping-car" like just like the current Type-R is I reckon.

Now hopefully, if they do make a Type-RR, that statement may actually apply 8)

I want one >_< Think its stunning looking even in yellow tbh.

Lots of time till this is a road car tho so there is time for them to up the bhp, that said tho does it really need it? EP3 Type R runs to 60 in 6.4? Not a great deal that can keep with it even in current hot hatch competition, ok so the smart money is on the new one being heavier but no one outside honda knows that for sure.

Still not convinced :evil:

Hate the rear end.

Is this car actually at Geneva or has it just been announced there?

aye, indeed they would!

i know im convinced, i'll be doin my best to get my hands on one! and in yellow too! :twisted:

large.jpg

large.jpg

Well I was hoping that it may have been slightly different to the pics found last week.

But I'm still looking forward to seeing it in Geneva, hopefully catch a glimpse of the interior.

I'm not going to say I'm having one or defiently not having one, until I see it and drive one. Its going to be nearly a year until that happens, in which time a lot can change.

I may not want a hot hatch, or I may still be happy with my EP3 8)

I like it.

Yellow is a bit OTT for me, but i'm sure other colours will be avialable.

Hope Honda techs have a few good tricks to spice it up.

That mings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Mugen Dominator is so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this is how it should look IMO I want one of these!!!!!

From another site
Ali said:
....but only in Japan this summer. THe new Mugen Civic Dominator:

8.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Based on the Civic Saloon shell (bound for the US and Japan only) and sporting a supercharged K20 with 300bhp through the front wheels, this will be officially sold only in Japan...sorry.Are you on the phone to your importer yet?

Looks like a DC5 and Evo VI got jiggy :lol:

:shock: So yet again we don't get the good stuff and i'm going to have to get an import! :lol:

http://www.mugen-power.com/concept/dominator/

I'll echo the comments of someone else (can' remember who :oops: ) who said that the boot spoiler should be moved up to the top like the current CTR. I think the back would dramatically different then and slightly less fat. No doubt it's been placed lower down for a purpose though.

Redcap said:
That mings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Mugen Dominator is so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this is how it should look IMO I want one of these!!!!!

From another site
Ali said:
....but only in Japan this summer. THe new Mugen Civic Dominator:

8.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Based on the Civic Saloon shell (bound for the US and Japan only) and sporting a supercharged K20 with 300bhp through the front wheels, this will be officially sold only in Japan...sorry.Are you on the phone to your importer yet?

Looks like a DC5 and Evo VI got jiggy :lol:

:shock: So yet again we don't get the good stuff and i'm going to have to get an import! :lol:

http://www.mugen-power.com/concept/dominator/

That's Mugen not Honda, you never know they might do a Mugen Civic with supercharger.

CTR said:
I'll echo the comments of someone else (can' remember who :oops: ) who said that the boot spoiler should be moved up to the top like the current CTR. I think the back would dramatically different then and slightly less fat. No doubt it's been placed lower down for a purpose though.

The angle of the rear window is far less then the one of normall hatches mate. It's almost like the MG ZS hatch as in it starts of being a small saloon for a couple of inches.

Long single rear window to the boot lid (getting rid of the "bump"), spoiler at the top like current CTR, move the lip of the boot lid up and put a different bumper on and it would look 8) 8) please please listen Honda THE A*SE LOOKS HORRIBLE :evil: :cry:

adamcivic said:
Long single rear window to the boot lid (getting rid of the "bump"), spoiler at the top like current CTR, move the lip of the boot lid up and put a different bumper on and it would look 8) 8) please please listen Honda THE A*SE LOOKS HORRIBLE :evil: :cry:

That's what I thought about the current 5 door in pictures but I was impressed with it in real life.

I saw a new 5 door on the road the other day (only seen it in the showroom) Thought the rear still looked cack, I was with my Dad and sister there words were "what the hell is that" I had to agree it looked crap, and was being driven by some OAP.

This "concept" could be a bluff, the 5 door Civic concept was so close to the real thing Honda may want people to think this is what the final 3 door will look like, then come July show a totally different production model (hopefully more like the US Model) I doubt this will happen but I can only hope :twisted:

I should get an award for the worst photoshop (Paint Shop Pro actually) but this is a rough idea on how I think the rear should look.

06geneva-06.jpg

Well so far it doesn't rock my boat. But give it some decent power and handling capabilities and I might be tempted. Still think the DC5 looks better.

Back