• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Official pics and details from Geneva!

Agree....I was saying in work today how it would look much better with a roof spoiler. 8)

The more I look at it though....the more I like it....... :?

so.........I will probably start saving now............hoping that Honda employees are reading this forum and other forums and taking what the reaction is on board for changes to the production model. :wink: 8)

That photoshop reminds me of something, just can't think what for the life of me.

666666.jpg

VILE!!!!! :x

and some others....FFS Honda, who did they ask to design the rear end? David Blunkett?

22222.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

First look and I didn't like it, but it is growing. I think the back is messy, as many have said, but I do like the agressiveness.

Its not for me, as I'm on a new price bracket now, but I do now like it at least!

:shock:Thats Hideous, Not a fan at all, although fancy those wheels on my EP3 :D

Preffered the Civic Si concept from the US, Wont be purchising if thats the new model, looks more like a pug or a fiat bravo/a ??

Oh well start saving for the RS4 8)

Tec said:
I think the back is messy

Damn right mate. I think they should've got rid of the full width light cluster just like they did with the front. That way it would less 'busy', there would be less to look at and you might even start to see some of the car then.

As it is now there's just too much happening on that rear end. I think it definately needs a roof spoiler as well, even if it's only a little one (a la 2006 MY Subaru maybe). Looking at the side on shots of the car it sort of looks 'bald' with the way the roof line just disappears towards the boot.

MilanoChris said:
That photoshop reminds me of something, just can't think what for the life of me.

A ha I've remembered!

Scooby Sportswagon!

MilanoChris said:
MilanoChris said:

A ha I've remembered!

Scooby Sportswagon!

I can see where you get that from with the sportswagon also having a mid level spoiler.

Must say i am dissapointed,the rear is a mess in my opinion but the rest is ok.My ep3 is the first honda i have owned and i dont owe any car company any allegiance or loyalty i just go with what i think is the best for my money and i dont care if its got a blue oval badge,its German,French or whatever.Maybe the final spec and reviews will change my mind but as it stands im going to start looking at mods for my ep3 or a totally diffrent car.I will still hang on untill i have seen the end product,its reviews and had a test drive but as it stands im not going to start pimping out my granny or remortgage to get one.

Christ...that front wheel is up to his waist. :shock: :shock: :lol:

Its not that bad really. Only thing I dont like is the spoiler half way down the rear. If it was placed at the top like the EP3, then I would say, it would change the perception of the ugly rear.
Lets hope theres a aftermarket spoiler that fits at the top!!! :wink:

Lets just wait til people start seeing one in the flesh, guessing alot of opinions WILL change. ie: VXR, ST etc........

ritzctr said:
That's Mugen not Honda, you never know they might do a Mugen Civic with supercharger.

What i'm saying is that they should use a Saloon for the New CTR which would in effect make it like a DC5 but with 4 doors. I would put down a deposit for one now if it looked half as good as the Dominator. :D

That new CTR looks wrong and I will never buy one, roll on my new DC5 :lol:

MilanoChris said:

Smile jen,sun!

Jenson says,
Between gritted teeth "if you think I'm, gonna be seen in THAT SHITE, you'd better get that check book out"

Manchester, Chav, scum, Max power, W4nker all springs to mind looking at that piece of Yellow cr4p, Oh what a complete f==k up Shame, Mr Honda would be turning in his grave now.

Oh and I had to laugh. picking up a bit for my CTR, I heard one of the sales reps talking to another and he said "The new type-r R might get the S2000 engine!!! WOW :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: :? :? :roll: :roll: :wink:
Jesus.

Just give us a re-map to 220bhp, Diff, 18's better steering and a propper clock and I'll buy one!!!

The back end certainly lets it down. The photoshop is a big improvment for the spoiler imo

Back