• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pete's 1995 Harvard Blue EG Civic

If you're getting it resprayed, smooth bay and K Swap should be mandatory.

Can I suggest Deep Bronze Pearl as a colour? It was offered as a short term option on the FN2 and was the colour I had.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yup, Pirate Black. Just looks so good under the sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mocha Pearl is another Honda paint that shows purple in the sun. Jamie's Accord Tourer is this colour.:D

glad I opened the question up now thanks lads, Ed think you're the winner so far mate totally forgot that limited colour they did on the FN2.

glad I opened the question up now thanks lads, Ed think you're the winner so far mate totally forgot that limited colour they did on the FN2.
They offered two, Deep Bronze Pearl and a metallic blue.

This is probably the best the colour looked on mine. Although this was in beautiful sunshine and post detailing by one of the top guys in the country
2fbf2bb74550617b87f9e5edd539b1f2.jpg

Out of the original options, Cosmic Grey would suit the shape of the car the best. But Pirates Black and Deep Bronze Pearl are good shouts.

They offered two, Deep Bronze Pearl and a metallic blue.

This is probably the best the colour looked on mine. Although this was in beautiful sunshine and post detailing by one of the top guys in the country
2fbf2bb74550617b87f9e5edd539b1f2.jpg

I went to look at a bronze pearl FN2 4 years ago. Beautiful colour and pretty rare. Never seen another one since

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always loved marlin blue on the EG. Best colour they did for that chassis IMO.

thanks for the input lads :) I'm now leaning towards cosmic grey as my first option with a tasteful set of gloss black wheels.

also considering putting the 335i up for sale to fund a bit of a larger project with the EG, will probably miss the luxury motoring but will give me some pennies to play with ;)

Cosmic Grey gets my vote or Pirates black, had an MB6 in that colour and it was so rewarding to polish!

^^ +1 Tis a very nice colour. Seems like every other k20 EG is grey of some sort, usually primer style rather than cosmic to be fair.

Are you talking k series or B series conversion?

^^ +1 Tis a very nice colour. Seems like every other k20 EG is grey of some sort, usually primer style rather than cosmic to be fair.

Are you talking k series or B series conversion?
I'd imagine there's not much in it as far as byuing the engine and box go?

Probably not, no. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if K series are cheaper now. Especially if you're talking B16b or B16a. B16a2 is still quite cheap. B18c4 is reasonably cheap, b18c6 is silly money. Not sure on the b20 but I imagine it's quite cheap.

There are far more tuning and conversion parts for K20's now as well.

True true, it's doubtlessly the better motor. The B is full of character though and in keeping with the era, all depends what Pete wants out of it I guess.

Back