• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Man, there's too many people on here that want my head on a stick for no reason at all.

I used to help organise and run JAE for this club when I was a Moderator, it would be weird being on the other side, although never say never ;) .

I am well aware of the stupid **** that seems to be still going on, you lot need to get some of those big sumo suits and settle it all at JAE, entertainment for all.:lol:

Being on the other side though you can just sit back relax and not stress about anything, just turn up look at cars, drink and have some fun. Also let me sit in your car;)

Oh wow... The car looks superb mate. Looks naughty and rude. Extravagant.

Wash it weekly.

Head on a stick wtf...? You're one of the most decent chaps that I've had the pleasure to meet.

Looks smart Suits. Saw one in black, and I actually prefer the blue. Saw one in a gash yellow though with some stupid graphic along the bottom and its put me off.

Lovely car fella and nice write up too

Was supposed to test drive the 350 and never did, modded the civic instead. Would have been nice though as I do like them alot, enjoy

Riflez - Takes about £100 to fill it, currently getting 22mpg. Don't really drive it much though, so it's cool. But yeah, if you used it for commuting it'd be expensive.

Dangles - It really does look better in the metal, Le Mans Blue that is. It was always going to either be blue or red when I got one. Blue just came up first with everything I wanted at a price I couldn't ignore.

Zeffirelli - Cheers man, yeah, I liked the 350Z's but I liked the 370Z's more then over the last 18 months they got much more attractive price wise :) . 350's inside are shocking though, these are much better places to be.

Nice car Suits,

you still Brentwood way?, I'm sure I've seen a blue Z with 'wut' on it around...

Nice car Suits,

you still Brentwood way?, I'm sure I've seen a blue Z with 'wut' on it around...

Hiya mate D , yeah, still there, you may have done, although I've only had it a week, lol !!

Must be another 'WUT'mobile around then... I'll try and stop you so I can have a nosey if I see you!

Thread should be renamed Suits 'WUT'mobile

Na.

Although, funnily enough, it won't let me edit the thread title at all, when I try to, it deletes the whole post, don't want to do that.

FFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuu............

Getting.

9ddfc0156a.jpg

77fc5a6d44.jpg

Back