• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa kit for EP3 is amazing (Gruppe M is better)

I think all Tegiwa/GM threads should just be piled into one....then locked. Along with "how to make my car quicker on a cheap budget" etc etc. I've been there, used the search button and got the answer :lol:

How much would you pay for a second hand tegiwa kit? Or failing that, how much could you sell a new one for in a years time?

I've got spare cash, but i'm too cowardly to blow 350 of it on one induction kit! Maybe it's because i've never modded a car before even slightly; last one bought modified.

Couldnt answer that about how much second hand as i dont think there is any out there at the moment? People must be happy with them and keeping them on. I have only ever modified the body work this is the first car i have modified the engine and i was more than happy with spending that amount on the tegiwa seeing as it has good reviews and looks good in the bay. Dont regret it as looking around other cai are about 200quid plus so little bit more money for so much more.

This is my bay

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1310581470874.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1310581470874.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 126
Yep thats how i looked at it. Stayed in for a month and its definately worth it. Comes with everything, filter, heatshield, breather pipe everything you need for straight swap. The only thing is the red sfs hose i got was seperate not sure if oem one fits? Would of thought so. I got the inserts and personally think its worth the 25quid as it makes the skuttle panel look better plus stops you seeing through under the window and loosing that important air.

Cant say about the aem but ones i heard on youtube i dont think sound as good compared also i dont like the fact its so close to the ground and could suck water up where i use my car most days

Is it just jap stuff, or do carbon fibre intakes tend to be quite expensive any way?

Cheers for advice any way mate, might order one tomorrow so it comes for saturday.

Like chris says just the carbon fibre isnt cheap. If you order the kit tomorrow it wont come until monday because they use parcel force and there monday to friday tegiwa told me. Try and email them now and see if they will send it out now if you pay them now.

Thats the one yeh go for it. Fair play to ya mate. You will be pleased mine sounds like its bedded in now sounds little different to when i fitted it but sounds even better. Its good. You should recieve monday. I ordered mine at 2 on a friday and recieved at 12 on monday. Followed instructions for skuttle panel thats really easy i used hacksaw to cut down and a stanley blade to cut accross the back because using a hacksaw is hard

The breather hose colour, is that the thing that's bright red in your picture mate? The bit just below?

Anyone know of any discount codes btw?

Last edited by a moderator:
The breather hose is the skinny red one coming out of the block and goes to the bottom of the filter. It goes accross the top of my teg kit in the picture if that makes sense?

It's ordered. Provided i've ordered the right thing, it should be good. I won't miss the money either since I get a bonus in July payment.

Braided hoses next I think. ;)

Back