• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The Drift Brick Build Thread.

I designed a sticker for Rodan that would go perfectly on this.

photo_3.JPG

Forget your eternal hatred for me for a second and actually give it some thought. Couple it with a Stechtangle and Scene danlger.

I designed a sticker for Rodan that would go perfectly on this.

photo_3.JPG

Forget your eternal hatred for me for a second and actually give it some thought. Couple it with a Stechtangle and Scene danlger.

"DESIGNED".

WallPoleKemble will hear about this.

Not fan of the baby blue but the rest is brilliant. I await the video of you taking out a dry stone wall with only a small scratch to show for it

Cheers Ben. It should look better once the sharks teeth are on there and the wheels are black. Now, about that wall..........:lol:

In all seriousness, a mobus camera like mine for £40 would be great for capturing you sideways driving

I've got a GoPro mate, I'm just knocking up a rig for it at the moment. Should be good enough for some footage, just need to strengthen everything and add a leash system, just in case:lol:

Made the steels black today as I was bored. Used truck bed liner paint like on the bumpers, it gives an unbelievably tough finish. I also gave the bonnet a once over with it.
u2y8ety6.jpg

ysanehum.jpg

Back