• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R Number Two

So after seven months of doing literally bugger all to the car except forgetting to top up the oil every once in a while I've caught the car bug again. Plus obviously I was missing this gloriously caring and loving community.

It went in a for a service today, they fixed a rattle that I've been too lazy to locate and also discovered that I've got a Mugen drop in filter which is of course excellent news. 15-20bhp increase straight away.

Bon.

In other news I bought a shiny new front badge (in the wrong colour) as the old one was water damaged and looked hideous

The black badge mount doesn't actually look as bad as I'd feared which is yet another pleasant surprise. A new rear badge is winging it's way to me as I type as the the original's looking pretty tired as well. Also polished the front headlights with great success as they were a bit cloudy.

Next on the list is a FRSU. Dunno where in Scotland is reputable for such a thing, I'll need to ask around.

I'll close with a lovely ghey instagrammed impression of a post nuclear DC5

Told you it would be a Mugen. Me FTW.

Isn't this the second DC5 thread you have now though?

Yeah Ed, he low balled me :lol: Nice to see you making some moves Scatt. Get it all sorted for Spa next year ;)

And so the madness begins

null_zps32893d33.jpg

Back