• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeRiter's DC5

:D Actual pics - using the Mrs new Samsung Galaxy - camera is pretty nice compared to what I've been used to with my old iPhone(s).

2012-02-02141409.jpg

2012-02-02141459.jpg

It's on the car now, but the missus was out - so no camera. Shall take some better pics soon... probably next week if it doesn't snow.

I've also got a host of service items piling up, so looking to sort that out as well :)

This is why I like your builds. It's often the subtle things that make a difference. I didn't even know such a product existed. Interested to see how it will look fitted with the plate on.

This is why I like your builds. It's often the subtle things that make a difference. I didn't even know such a product existed. Interested to see how it will look fitted with the plate on.

This is spot on, i kept saying it at JAE, it's the little things on cars that i think make a big difference, they show you have paid attention to everything and not just the basics. Keep it coming Sun :cool:

Yeah Dan, about 20mm all round. Hoping to get some new suspension soon, and lower it slightly more... about 40mm all round.. nothing extreme.

Courtesy of some tag-teaming, cheers Stu. I've just sorted this out:

MaximWorks.jpg

Was listed as a Maxim Works (JDM tite and all of that guff), probably could be (a Maxim Works) - as they are known to manufacture FEEL's headers - but there is FEEL's branding stamped on the mani, like on Dotty's. It's the catalyzed version - and snared for an absolute bargain - new they are £2.2K LOL.

Yeah Dan, about 20mm all round. Hoping to get some new suspension soon, and lower it slightly more... about 40mm all round.. nothing extreme.

Awesome, DC5 looks awesome when they are slammed but there that fine line between the stance you would like without messing up the handling.

Presume your going for coilovers...which ones?

Back