• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeRiter's DC5

Good work Sun. The rear currently looks as low as my DC5 on the Eibachs. All I'll say is it takes dedication and patience to put up with a car this low.

Nice and stiff Sun. Save the underside of the car.

Looking good Sun, front looks just low enough to be aggressive but not so low that it will look silly ;)

I think that looks spot on as it is Sun, nice aggressive rake!:cool:

Maybe drop the rear 5mm or so but i wouldn't go too far on the rear.

Wheels are looking epic dude!:)

No mate.. Would love it, but I'm all outta dosh mate. For a long time too :(

Going to attempt to sort out this rear-end now..

No mate.. Would love it, but I'm all outta dosh mate. For a long time too :(

Going to attempt to sort out this rear-end now..

You know you should snap up these parts as and when they become available, I thought I sold the power mod route to you when I let you go out in my car :lol:

Guys, the coils are Buddy Club.

The car isn't 'that' low - the rear won't be as low as the front... and the fronts not as low as what it could go to obliterate the cars handling.

It's a compromise between aesthetics and performance; it keeps elements of both. I can live with that - it needs no planks to get into the garage :lol: .. I think it's probably 50mm on the front and about 40 on the rear. No tuck at the back, slight tuck at the front.

I should get the Toad.. but the funds are done, sadly... we'll see what fate throws up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think height wise it's sat perfect.
Any lower may ruin it. IMHO of course. :)

Looking forward to seeing this progress.

I also had my rear bumper re-sprayed.

The Mugen Lip didn't fit.. Tom Gannon needed a Mugen RL for a customer, and he had a brand new OEM rear lip in stock, so he straight swapped that with me, and chucked in the re-spraying of my original rear bumper; not that there was anything wrong with it... I just wanted maximum value for my lip, and a perfect paint match with the new lip.

Delighted. As the rear was clean but it's a 9-year old, white, car - so that magnolia'd quicker than the rest of the car when dirty.

Thanks for the input guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, you know me, but I think it's a touch too low at the front. Just a touch.

It makes the wheel look small if you get me and puts the lines of the arch out in comparrison to the wheel.

It may well be an illusion because the car is dirty and the rear is sitting a slight to high to match the front (not that the rear should match the front for *** best stance IMO).

Maybe by bringing the rear down a touch will bring the front up just enough to make it look right (in my eyes).

It's far from ugly though dude :p .

Back