• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeRiter's DC5

It's a shame you're selling this Sun, I was looking forward to seeing how this was going to pan out, albeit a little worried about the mugen kit plans. But needs must...

I'm going to return it to stock and see what I manage to garner then re-evaluate if the car needs to go. Everytime I take it out, it gets remarks, compliments, on-lookers etc. Even in stock guise it's a beaut. So I'll just see what happens. I'd like to keep it, and some of these parts have taken an eternity to acquire - that's the worst thing about it... but it's all good.

I like your thinking dude. I might just do that - and possibly might hold on to the coils.. I'll see how interest pans out and take it from there.

Gutted to hear this. If I had the coin I would have had it off you as is. Hope you get to keep it sun. Congrats on the bairn.

Chris is spot on Sun. Keep the bare minimum you can, sell the baller parts for coin, enjoy the car and re-evaluate future plans. You know it makes sense ;)

6919908984_293b982e1c_c.jpg

Back