• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

xdcx SS EP3

Here are the ones from the SLR. I'll upload my group ones later -

4613851658_90eba28e3a.jpg

4613841142_0512a03ef2.jpg

Check me, pre-shave with da homeless dude look ftw -
4613765282_68f537d573.jpg

4613748862_99d94b10df.jpg

4613663784_75a0792d6b.jpg

I'm not a fan of many aftermarket wheels on the Civic, but those white ones on that blue Civic are nice.

Agreed, they do look nice. Do like blue Civic's.

That blue does look nice, totally agree. I think TypeRiter posted a blue EP3 not so long ago and it looked awesome.

EDIT: There's no front red H badge on the one above so I'm not sure if it's a Type R or not lol

I think it's likely to be a "sport" as opposed to a "R" with the black H. Not to mention blue Type R's were only available in Europe (mainland) from what I can recall...

Thanks guys :)

The blue one is a sport. Blue EP3's were only available in LHD in central European countries unfortunately.

I think it's likely to be a "sport" as opposed to a "R" with the black H. Not to mention blue Type R's were only available in Europe (mainland) from what I can recall...

It's only because the last pic makes it look like it has a Type R badge but then again it has a black H badge on the boot. Europe got washer jets for the lights too, bastewerds lol

Back