• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Shaenei's Cosmic EP3 **Premier Recaro Seats Fitted ** Page 36

next thing will be spoon progressive springs and FRS from TDI North and waiting for my dc5 pedals and footrest to arrive and obviously repair of my rear bumper. The spoon springs and bumper repair will be after Christmas now though

Very nice mate, loving those sill trims. They make my cheap eBay ones like a bit.. well.. cheap!

You just need some prem recaro's in there now to complete the interior. :smt023

woot my DC5 Footrest and Pedals have just arrived :D

Fitted my footrest already as my standard one broke when i pulled it out when putting my carpet in, Not sure when i'll have chance to fit the pedals looking at the forecast :(

DC5 Pedals and Footrest done, got a spell of dry weather today so quickly put them on :D

16233_190706719480_542909480_2715008_8252509_n.jpg

The pedals look cool, you got a great car mate - nice and tidy.

Cosmic's are such a great colour.

I hope the DC5 pedals are available to order when I pick up my EP3

They are available to order still, but when I enquired I think that if you sourced them from Honda UK they'd want around the £250 mark :?
Although they do look very good :) hehe

I got mine from kamispeed.com. They cost me $230 including postage plus £34 when they enter the uk

just a quick question pal and it might be completly obvious but where did you get the type r owners stickers from??
Thanks, Danny

hello can i ask you how much the fast road set up will cost you because thinking of getting that done to mine. also do you know any tuners around the midlands area

hello can i ask you how much the fast road set up will cost you because thinking of getting that done to mine. also do you know any tuners around the midlands area

You're looking at around £250 for parts fitted and set up.

Back