• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

DSC01771.jpg

I'm sorry but look at the quality of that! Awesome. D2 crap eat your heart out.

Quality of epic proportions James! :twisted:
They were huuuuge, and weighed a fair amount too, so I'm certain they won't let me down ;)
On a sideline note, I'm picking it back up from ARTech/Eurospec later today, am sooo excited!! :D

Quality of epic proportions James! :twisted:
They were huuuuge, and weighed a fair amount too, so I'm certain they won't let me down ;)
On a sideline note, I'm picking it back up from ARTech/Eurospec later today, am sooo excited!! :D

Camera at the ready :lol:

Oh yeah, are they much more than the D2s? Shame they arent purple lol

Nymphy, just had a thought get them Opera Performance Res Covers - Rare as, and they're grey-ish, and Opera 'pink/purple too' - Will combine well with the do-lucks and Powder-coated stuff, tieing the theme in nicely.

Opera Res Covers - reputable too (GT heads :lol:) Dammit, I can't change my whole theme for a res cover.. :p:smt047

OP-All-RC.jpg

That sh!z is rare, and d0pe, and in tune with the theme :twisted:

Available via Touge :smt047

Last edited by a moderator:
Nymphy, just had a thought get them Opera Performance Res Covers - Rare as, and they're grey-ish, and Opera 'pink/purple too' - Will combine well with the do-lucks and Powder-coated stuff, tieing the theme in nicely.

Opera Res Covers - reputable too (GT heads :lol:) Dammit, I can't change my whole theme for a res cover.. :p:smt047

OP-All-RC.jpg

That sh!z is rare, and d0pe, and in tune with the theme :twisted:

Available via Touge :smt047

Moot point, now :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

LMAO!! Nice bit of friendly banter haha
But I have seen them already and do intend to purchase if I don't win a pair from the Touge Comp ;) Or if I win a higher ranked prize then I'll buy them, they look sexy :p
And don't worry, pictures will be added shortly :D

Right, well here are some quick pictures of some of the stuff that ARTech/Eurospec fitted :p

Although upon inspecting the pictures I have noticed that my engine bay needs a serious clean :? I know what I'll be doing on Monday now haha

DSC01789.jpg

DSC01790.jpg

DSC01792.jpg

DSC01793.jpg

DSC01794.jpg

DSC01796.jpg

DSC01798.jpg

DSC01800.jpg

Now just to fit the remaining bits that are in my room :p Possibly get some of that doen on Monday along with a proper wash :D

Yeh Crumb, the drive is so much better I'm not sure how to best explain it, am really pleased with the outcome :)

Oh, and for the record (James will like this I'm sure), but the Project Mu pads are fecking amazing! :D

Back