• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Sorry Scott, I've been so lazy recently :? In regards to the car anyway, occupied with DIY errands. Seats haven't even been fitted yet, but once I've finished insulating my loft lounge I'll have enough room to lay them out to take better pictures etc. I'll be finishing the insulation this weekend so watch this space :)

Well, after a 2 month wait I have finally taken pictures of the seats and harnesses (out of the car though). :? Due to the weather being so pants I have been quite complacent with my fitting duties, but seeing as things are starting to get brighter I will *attempt* to make a better effort once I get my car back from Eurospec this weekend. Forgot how much I still have to fit :? I will be pulling the sound system out as well, and then redesigning it to just have a single sub where the back seats used to be to get rid of some weight.

I have also noticed I have slipped to page 6! :shock: Far too slack really..

Anyway, without further hesitation, I give you my Bride and Takata combo! (indoors, haha).

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00807.jpg

DSC00814.jpg

DSC00808.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

DSC00813.jpg

DSC00810.jpg

With the harnesses -

DSC00821.jpg

DSC00820.jpg

DSC00818.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00816.jpg

DSC00819.jpg

..And the seat rails

DSC00804.jpg

DSC00805.jpg

WTF Just looked at the pics about 18 times LOL.

Nice B&W Front speakers too ;)

Where is your monehs from :eek:

Where is your monehs from :eek:

He's living in his parent's loft. No rent/mortgage = extra spendy poos.

I'd have an extra £500 a month to spend on car parts if I still lived at home. but then again, mum would keep catching me w@nking. I say catching...

Utter sex

Oh my God amazing.

WTF Just looked at the pics about 18 times LOL.

Cheers guys :)

Nice B&W Front speakers too ;)

Good spot ;) and thanks :smt023

Finally!!

Now get those into the car!

I'll get there don't you worry. As mentioned, now the weather is better I don't have any excuses :? haha

He's living in his parent's loft. No rent/mortgage = extra spendy poos.

I'd have an extra £500 a month to spend on car parts if I still lived at home. but then again, mum would keep catching me w@nking. I say catching...

Correct, parents loft; but only recently since being made redundant again :(

Yet I don't get caught as I'm self contained ;) bedroom left side, living room right :) Yet, tis only a temporary measure I assure you. My mother is not the easiest woman by far to live with :?

Man, you just keep adding up those uber JDM points don't you, very nice indeed ;)

Fudging gorgeous seats.

How many other parts you got still to put on the motor?

Amazing! Will look awesome once fitted!

I know Takata's are are green but they would look insanse if you could get them in purple to match your cosmic/purple theme :)

Man, you just keep adding up those uber JDM points don't you, very nice indeed ;)

Fudging gorgeous seats.

Yeah.. decent, them. ;)

Amazing! Will look awesome once fitted!

AWESOME!!!!!!

Seats look sick Karl!

Thanks alot guys, really appreciate it :) More pictures to follow once fitted :D

How many other parts you got still to put on the motor?

Quite a few really, have been very lazy over the winter. Bits I can do myself are to redesign and rebuild my sound system, fit the seats and harnesses, along with a harness bar, floor brace, and c-pillar brace. Oh and Mugen pedals. Then I have an RBC, Tracey Sports throttle body and Skunk2 fuel rail to fit when I get the car mapped. This may be soon if I don't wait for my exhaust, or I'll wait until it's here and fit and map all at once, undecided thus far.

Is the car roadworthy yet?

Almost, Eurospec currently have it :smt023

All you need now is a UKDMhatesyou bumper sticker.

I have no issues with this if Rodan wishes to discuss said sticker ;) lol

I know Takata's are are green but they would look insanse if you could get them in purple to match your cosmic/purple theme :)

If they were available in purple I don't think I could have handled the excitement and probably would have passed out :lol: But am very happy with the trademark green :p

Back