• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

That means absolutely nothing to me! Glad you have an end result though :D

thought exactly the same, just assumed its bad lol.

Glad its all straight though, just need your confidence back now so you can enjoy the new set up.

Moronic. But happy nothing serious happened.

Gram lights = sex

Oh yes. :twisted: They were absolutely beautiful in the flesh.

That means absolutely nothing to me! Glad you have an end result though :D

thought exactly the same, just assumed its bad lol.

Glad its all straight though, just need your confidence back now so you can enjoy the new set up.

Yeah I was the same initially, was completely WTF does that all mean? :freak: But after they classic car place explained it, it kind of makes sense now :p

i hate clicking on your thread because it makes me look down at my car. please stop posting :(

Sorry dude, but that actually made me :lol: But in a friendly way :smt023

Shocking about the geo setup issues. Some places need to be closed down for the safety of everyone.

You really should mount those harnesses properly though.

DSC_0003.jpg

Those wheels look like pogs :( .

:lol: Pog chat moved to 'Random Thoughts' thread to save Nymphy's thread :lol: .

Well here we go, my BuddyClub N+ coilovers fitted and setup :D

I opted for a 35mm drop on the front, with a 10/16 firmness setting; coupled with a 45mm drop at the rear to bring the arch down to match the front, on a 12/16 firmness; and a 5mm rebound all round :)

Right, pictures...

DSC00956.jpg

DSC00954.jpg

DSC00955.jpg

DSC00957.jpg

DSC00960.jpg

DSC00961.jpg

And some random fisheye ones...

DSC00958.jpg

DSC00959.jpg

Looks good. Needs some proper wheels to finish it off, fill it out a little more. With the coilovers they look like they're sitting in 10mm too much.

Nice. I think the front looks a lot higher than the back. Should maybe even them up? Either by raising the rear or dropping the front IMO :)

Bet it handles nicely though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. Needs some proper wheels to finish it off, fill it out a little more. With the coilovers they look like they're sitting in 10mm too much.

I would honestly love new wheels, but I think my other half would leave me and my parents would stop talking to me if I did :? :lol: So that idea will have to wait until I have more money saved :(

Nice. I think the front looks a lot higher than the back. Should maybe even them up? Either by raising the rear or dropping the front :)

In the flesh they look more even than the pictures, but the front is slightly higher. Although I won't adjust them myself as I don't want to f*ck around and mess up my geo by p*ssing around with something I don't really understand. Or can the height be adjusted without messing with the geo etc?

That's understandable bro.

Yeah the geo will need doing if you adjust the settings. How does it handle? Bearing in mind you have a diff also. If my first coilover setup was anything to go buy (-50mm all round), which felt amazing, I imagine yours will be even better.

Damn, well when I've got some more money and can can waste it on another geo setup then I'll drop the fronts further :) For now, it'll have to do.

Handling wise, I haven't really had the chance to give it the beans, have been too busy washing the damn thing! :lol: So dusty around my way at the moment, think farmers must be ploughing fields or something. But from what I have driven, it's definately a harsher ride, more susceptible to road undulations/ bumps, but in a good way as I like that sort of thing :) Quite how it will fair on b-roads at speed I will have to wait and see. Yet I can already tell that it handles even better than before, am wondering whether I'll even be able to push it hard enough now on the roads around me; might need a track day to really test it :)

Back