• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Kind of both right, in a way. Scott (Foolie) had Chris' old plate *CYA and then purchased Nick's plate aswell to put on his Vito van :lol: But I convinced him to sell it to me as I was the second highest bidder on eBay when Nick was selling it.

True story.

Cool bro.

:lol:

This really is an awesome build, If there were some kind of voting system for car of the forum. It would definitely get my vote!

Mild update:

Had the coilovers fitted yesterday (18/04/11) and I was super excited to say the least! Arrived at Eurospec promptly at 9am and everything was done just before 6pm (had to go to another place to get the alignment sorted etc as they don't have the machine).

After a long day, it was time to drive home. Wasn't going to push it as had my standard suspension and Tein springs in the back. Sweeping right hand bend of the M25 to M23 sliproad felt great, very planted, very happy Nymphy. Sweeping left hand bend from A23 to A27, completely different story; so much understeer it actually scared me as I had to brake not to drift too far into the other lane :? Something not right :(

Today, call the Eurospec guys, tell me to check damping settings etc, which I do, one is slightly different but only by one firmness setting; not the cause it would seem. Once car was jacked up, I see lots of random orangey-brown fluid covering my brake caliper and the inside of my wheel on the front passenger side. Feck. Doesn't look like the coilover, but I could be wrong. Very disappointed to say the least, and now another circa 200 mile round trip tomorrow to get it seen to...

Fingers crossed for a (relatively) positive outcome, as there is evidently something seriously wrong, just hope it's not anything I'll have to pay extra for.

That's the only thing I think it could be really. As brakes still work so can't be them. All will be revealed tomorrow though.

Back