• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Depends on the tunnels, obviously we could meet at Bluewater then head to Southend, as that would incorporate the Dartford Tunnel :twisted: Have you seen Harv's tunnel run meet? As I'm hoping that will be postponed to when this is fitted so there will be muchos tunnel noise :p om nom nom..

Re: Stalkfacerapebook.. You're welcome :lol:
. Can always set one up anytime so don't worry about that.

Yeah I don't think I'd want to run the risk of driving without having it mapped. Anyway, what would be the point in all that noise if there was no go to match? :lol:

And regarding tunnel runs, I'm definately game for one that's for sure. Yet I'd assume the one Harv set up will have to wait for return anyway. (Can't believe he arranged the date for when he was on holiday! haha!)..

Not a full on feature but a feature none-the-less :D Woohoo! :woot:

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

Rushed phone pictures FTL, but get the mag for a closer look y0! :D

Big thanks to Jermal for helping this happen :) :smt023

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see we finally got it in the mag! A car like this deserves some glossy coverage. I'll have a good mosey when I get home as my copy of TH should be waiting for me. That's if Olivia hasn't already torn it up.

You know you need to bring your copy to JAE now to sit with your car for bragging rights.

Well done Karl :smt023 I'll have a proper read when I get home if my copy has been delivered :)

You get post that far North?! :lol: Kidding ;) Report back once you've had a read :)

well done mate.. :)

Cheers dude :smt023

Nice one Karl, that parts list just seems to go on forever :lol:

Thanks mate, yeah I thought that when I saw it, and had a "oh shi..." moment haha! But there's more on the way :?

Glad to see we finally got it in the mag! A car like this deserves some glossy coverage. I'll have a good mosey when I get home as my copy of TH should be waiting for me. That's if Olivia hasn't already torn it up.

You know you need to bring your copy to JAE now to sit with your car for bragging rights.

Bad Olivia if she has!

Good thing I somehow received two copies. A pristine copy for me and a "touring copy" for the glove box. "What's this?". "Oh that old thing. Just a magazine. Feel free to have a look through it though".... ;) haha

Thanks again Tony. :)

You get post that far North?! :lol:

FOAD!!!!

The best article in that mag by a country mile mate :smt023 The purple colour scheme is so WIN in my opinion, it's unreal :D And by the way, if you go down the Project Mu route, I will literally jizz everywhere upon arriving at JAE '12

That spec list is crazy.

Good work.

Did you write all the piece yourself? It's better written than some of the 'professional' offerings!

Dont go there, I started saying something like that to him with regards to milk :lol:

Funnily enough that's why I wrote it, thought he'd appreciate it ;) lmao.

FOAD!!!!

The best article in that mag by a country mile mate :smt023 The purple colour scheme is so WIN in my opinion, it's unreal :D And by the way, if you go down the Project Mu route, I will literally jizz everywhere upon arriving at JAE '12

Now that's not very nice :lol: I most certainly will not, I like my car too much :D haha. And thanks Scott, the purple scheme should be taken a bit further by JAE 2011 (hopefully). In regards to the Project Mu conversion, oh my, sky high levels of WANT! :twisted: But £3k shipped plus the conversion, will have to wait :p

Nice feature, just been reading it

Thanks Shaenei :smt023

That spec list is crazy.

Good work.

Did you write all the piece yourself? It's better written than some of the 'professional' offerings!

Yeah I wrote it myself :D Only thing they added was a sentance towards the end about "Touring Cars", but other than that, it was my own work :) Chuffed with the comment, thanks. And yes, the spec list always makes me raise an eyebrow when I see it; as I always forget how much I've got! :lol:

Nice work :D

Cheers :smt023

The Project Mu are cool and all, but that is a mahoosive ammount of money for JDM points. I think you couldinvest that money better Karl, go for the Mu Discs, with your Spoon calipers, then put the rest of the money to some other smaller parts. This way IMO you get Win, Win ;)

Your import tax bill (or whatever the technical term is) for all your parts must be more than what my car's worth.

I also forgot VAT and duty, so closer to £4k to my door, plus the fitting and conversion costs :shock: Soooo nice though...!

http://www.tougedistribution.com/it...on-Slim-front-brake-kit-332*28mm--FS44S-H106/

Alternatively, it will be these coupled with my Spoon calipers and P.Mu HC+ pads :p

http://www.tougedistribution.com/it...-Piece-8-Slotted-Front-Brake-Rotors--GPRH131/

Get the power needed for those brakes first please :lol: O MI DAIZ they are nice though and from looking at your car you cave in to peer pressure way too easily...............BUY DEM BRAKES lol.

The Project Mu are cool and all, but that is a mahoosive ammount of money for JDM points. I think you couldinvest that money better Karl, go for the Mu Discs, with your Spoon calipers, then put the rest of the money to some other smaller parts. This way IMO you get Win, Win ;)

Yeah I'm thinking this too, as sexy as they are, it is alot of money, and the £3k-ish difference between the two options would pay for the purchase of the M&M Honda throttle bodies I've lusted over since buying the car :twisted: Although fitment costs for these would be higher. So much want, too many parts, not enough money :(

Your import tax bill (or whatever the technical term is) for all your parts must be more than what my car's worth.

I wouldn't be sure; but if someone has purchased an 51 plate EP3 from Bradord then that statement is plausable :lol: Doesn't bare thinking about though :?

Get the power needed for those brakes first please :lol: O MI DAIZ they are nice though and from looking at your car you cave in to peer pressure way too easily...............BUY DEM BRAKES lol.

Power is oh so close Martin; I can feel it on the tip of my knob! Gear knob that is. :lol: Just waiting for that email saying "your parts have been shipped and here is your tracking number" :twisted:

And oi, less of that! I'll start to think you're taking advantage of me ;) lmao..

Back