• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

I was really suprised to see yours in Total Honda a page after mine. Well done mate, although I think your should have been a full feature reather then that revolting Prelude

I was really suprised to see yours in Total Honda a page after mine. Well done mate, although I think your should have been a full feature reather then that revolting Prelude

It was horrid wasn't it. There werent anything nice on it IMO.

It was horrid wasn't it. There werent anything nice on it IMO.

Total Honda does disappoint me a bit because they still seem strangely attached to Max Power-esque cars like that Prelude :(

It does make you wonder what type of cars they want for features, considering that Prelude compared to this or the cars in the Readers Rides section

Total Honda does disappoint me a bit because they still seem strangely attached to Max Power-esque cars like that Prelude :(

I think everyone, even 15 year olds, have moved on from that. The stickers, the paint job, the Lexus rear lights are all wrong. I was expecting something spectacular under the bonnet from reading his past cars.....oh no, he has left that bit standard :lol:

Yeah to say the least I was shocked to see the Prelude in there, as I personally wouldn't have even considered that for a reader's ride. It was completely gash! But hey ho, I was in there at least. :) But I would say that issue 3 was a little disappointing overall. Anywho, onwards and upwards hopefully.

Just read your feature after going through your thread a couple of days ago. Awesome build you've got going on :cool:

Just wanted to say how awesome your car is, I think its a real shame Total Honda dont do a feature on it as its an awesome machine with some nicely selected JDM parts on it.

I agree with Ed on this, that Prelude was awful! For me so far Total Honda has totally missed the mark with the cars that have been given full features. All the editor needs to do is look on the various forums and there's loads of cars that would make a brilliant feature for the magazine but instead they seem intent on selected the likes of that green Civic in Issue 1.

Anyway keep up the good work and I cant wait to see what you do next!

Looks good as ever Karl. Nice one on the mag.

Once its all done gimmie a shout, i'll sort out someone who can do a proper shoot on it for JP.

P.S you will be fine VTEC'ing it without a re-map with Header and Exhaust.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read your feature after going through your thread a couple of days ago. Awesome build you've got going on :cool:

Cheers dude :)

Just wanted to say how awesome your car is, I think its a real shame Total Honda dont do a feature on it as its an awesome machine with some nicely selected JDM parts on it.

I agree with Ed on this, that Prelude was awful! For me so far Total Honda has totally missed the mark with the cars that have been given full features. All the editor needs to do is look on the various forums and there's loads of cars that would make a brilliant feature for the magazine but instead they seem intent on selected the likes of that green Civic in Issue 1.

Anyway keep up the good work and I cant wait to see what you do next!

What I do next? Watch this space ;) But thank you for the compliment :) It does suck about the selection process but I'm more than happy that I'm in there at all :D

Looks good as ever Karl. Nice one on the mag.

Once its all done gimmie a shout, i'll sort out someone who can do a proper shoot on it for JP.

P.S you will be fine VTEC'ing it without a re-map with Header and Exhaust.

Hey Jay, thanks for that :) And in regards to "when it's done", it'll never be over! :lol: But once my new parts have been fitted etc I'll definately give you a shout as that would be utterly fantastic of you *shakes hand and buys beer*

And cool about the being able to drive without being mapped, I may fit the bits myself if I'm feeling brave now, save myself around £600 :)

I've got knocking on two of the four coilovers, my cv dust boot has ruptured and spilt its guts so the joint has been running dry, my gearbox has shifted to the left in the mount and thus 1st and 2nd gears are sticking, and my sump has a fine film of oil on it so I may have a slow leak in the gasket/ drain bolt... :?

Damn thing.

Right, the moment we have all (well, at least a few haha) been waiting for has finally arrived!!

It's been a long haul that's for sure, but ladies and gentleman, after nye on 13 months in waiting, I give you, the full J's Racing 70RR system!! (Plus other bits).

DSC01836.jpg

DSC01831.jpg

DSC01835.jpg

DSC01833.jpg

DSC01832.jpg

DSC01838.jpg

DSC01839.jpg

DSC01840.jpg

DSC01841.jpg

DSC01843.jpg

DSC01842.jpg

DSC01844.jpg

DSC01845.jpg

DSC01846.jpg

DSC01847.jpg

DSC01848.jpg

DSC01851-1.jpg

DSC01849.jpg

DSC01850.jpg

DSC01852.jpg

DSC01853.jpg

DSC01854.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

DSC01856.jpg

DSC01858.jpg

DSC01857.jpg

Some other bits I've been buying recently..

DSC01786.jpg

There is also quite a few other bits that I haven't taken pictures of yet, but I'll post those soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is indeed! :D It's unbelievably sexy in the flesh!!! Nom nom nom...

It's not all good news though, as two parts of my order weren't in the box like they were supposed to be, and my JDM wind deflectors arrived damaged :( Still, the exhaust is finally here, and it arrived undamaged; so in hindsight I'm still super happy :) Knew the couriers would c*ck something up mind.

Other bits I've been doing recently:

Ceramic coated my RBC ready for fitment and mapping
Purchased lots of uber cool cleaning products to wash her thoroughly ready for JAE
New engine oil and oil filter ready for mapping
£300 on more JDM parts from Touge, including res covers, Mu rear pads, and wind deflectors
Lots of new gaskets ready for mapping (although two of these still haven't arrived after 6 weeks, Honda garage part ordering FTL)
New rear discs

... Might be more, can't remember :lol:

that exhaust is going to be mega loud. Can't wait for you to get it on and get some drive by's sorted (thats assuming its not on for JAE)

Back