• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

you cant compare this to a clio / corsa.

a corsa with a straight through exhaust made of scaffolding is chavvy.
where as this is a tuned performance car.

Sorry to hijack the thread but as a Corsa fan, this is my old one two box system which can't hear over the induction roar. :cool:

[video=youtube;JDMUnHnE6Y4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDMUnHnE6Y4[/video]

I know it doesn't rev like a Honda, but it was all my own work, built on my drive and in my shed. :)

Sorry to hijack the thread but as a Corsa fan, this is my old one two box system which can't hear over the induction roar. :cool:

[video=youtube;JDMUnHnE6Y4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDMUnHnE6Y4[/video]

I know it doesn't rev like a Honda, but it was all my own work, built on my drive and in my shed. :)

i was just sick on my lap. :lol:

I don't think a CTR really qualifies as a performance car, even with a load of mods.

*Hot Hatch, my bad :)

Right, this is in response to a comment Jermal made about wanting pictures of my trophy, and in doing so I have taken a few more fresh snaps for everyone to feast upon; enjoy. :cool:

TRO Car of the Stand, JAE 2011. Standard. :p

DSC02020.jpg

Then some shots of the car after a good wash, new wheels and wing present. I actually spent 8.5 hours just cleaning the Advans, went so anally detailed that I even removed the old weight double sided sponge off of all of them! :?

DSC02033.jpg

DSC02034.jpg

DSC02035.jpg

DSC02037.jpg

DSC02029.jpg

DSC02022.jpg

DSC02023.jpg

DSC02031.jpg

DSC02032.jpg

And now for some arty type photos.

DSC02028.jpg

DSC02025.jpg

DSC02024.jpg

DSC02042.jpg

DSC02040.jpg

DSC02041.jpg

Some night shots to compliment the above.

DSC02006.jpg

DSC02008.jpg

DSC02010.jpg

DSC02011.jpg

DSC02015.jpg

DSC02017.jpg

My favourite from another photographer at JAE (apologies for not remembering who it belongs to).

jae11_23.jpg

Well, I was going to add Darren's (NYA) pictures from the convoy up to JAE but his pictures are copywritten and I can't save nor link the host site... :? But rest assured, they're good :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking great with those rims Karl ;)

Gorgeous Karl

Stunning mate, wheels really set it off

Great new pics with the Advans on Karl. :cool:

The one from JAE is mine. ;)

Very nice bud! Excellent in fact! :smt023

You owe me big time bro :D . This looks next level wow with the wing and wheels. :cool:

This looks awesome. Much prefer it now to the coloured OEM wheels.

Those wheels look awesome on a cosmic. Too much want.

Thanks alot guys, to say I'm chuffed would be putting it politely! The wing is huge in comparison to OEM and looks fantastic, but definately needs spraying in my eyes. Just have to save for it, perhaps after the dreaded day beginning with C *grumble grumble*; and the wheels look out of this world IMO, but I want to drop the front another 10mm or so, and the rear needs some negative camber as when I hit dips the tyres scrub the outer arch lining, so that'll happen soon hopefully. But big kudos to Sunny for allowing me to purchase the newer items :smt023

I like the contrast of the wing as is, it ties in your new wheels nicely.

Oh and it's time to update your avatar. ;)

I wasn't going to spray the wing completely Cosmic, just the main body and then have the rake a deep anthracite (the same colour as my tow eye) which would match up with the wheels. Or is the majority of opinion swayed at keeping the whole thing NHB?

Back